This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait so why is Charizard terrible again?

#71Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/10/2013 8:55:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#72Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/10/2013 8:55:16 PM
You hate black lizard dragons? You MONSTER!
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#73PBustedPosted 2/11/2013 7:00:13 AM
Don't know why people are surprised Volcarena is better than Charizard. Volcarona has one of the best boosting move in the game, Quiver Dance. This move alone made VENOMOTH a higher tier than Charizard (along with tinted lens and other stuff). Since you don't play competitive you probably just brute force your way through everything and not realize that boosting moves are vital for sweepers. Also Volcarona has better stats for a sweeper too. Charizard isn't good because his stats and movepool don't fit each other, his typing, no very viable boosting move supporting his best stat, and a bad ability (except solar power which is insanely hard to get legit.
#74PolimarioPosted 2/11/2013 7:12:41 AM
This is why I rank Charizard fans.

I myself like the thing. But I know it sucks. People like me are in the 'green zone' of the Charizard fandom.

As the love for Charizard starts to mask the reality of its situation, those folks hover near or in the 'yellow zone'.

he still outclasses mewtwo

People like this guy are in the 'red zone'.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Someone hit that reset button before we see Master Chief with a Keyblade. - TVirusPredator
#75Champion_KypPosted 2/11/2013 7:51:16 AM
Charizard is my favorite starter. I don't care how good he is in competitive. :p
---
Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. ~~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
#76noobody1Posted 2/11/2013 8:03:34 AM
Suiku posted...
Mugiloko posted...
yay 163 > 180

Mewtwo is 154
Deoxys-A is 150

Deoxys-A is 180 on both attacks
Deoxys is 150