This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of two, human, Pokecharacters, one of each gender.

#1ThatPersonGuyPosted 2/9/2013 7:52:09 PM
You are friends with male (1) and female (2). Recently, 1 and 2 have been getting awfully close, and you're begining to be a third wheel (Though you still harbor feelings for 2). One night, you go to buy Momoo Milk, and are hit by Team Plasma's Air Ship. On the request of regretful Lord N, they do everything possible to save you, regardless of the... er... consequences.

Two weeks later, you arive at the doorsteps of your house in a body bag, just as your friends are home. You later awaken on your beg. You look into the mirror... and you see yourself...

As a girl.

(Or a guy, for the girls)

Now, 1 is becoming attracted to you, you must face your family in 60 minutes when they come home from a vacation, you're still a bit in love with 2...

How do you react?
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#2OcarinaofToastPosted 2/9/2013 7:55:23 PM
You are friends with male Ash and female Flannery. Recently, Ash and Flannery have been getting awfully close, and you're begining to be a third wheel (Though you still harbor feelings for Flannery). One night, you go to buy Momoo Milk, and are hit by Team Plasma's Air Ship. On the request of regretful Lord N, they do everything possible to save you, regardless of the... er... consequences.

Two weeks later, you arive at the doorsteps of your house in a body bag, just as your friends are home. You later awaken on your beg. You look into the mirror... and you see yourself...

As a girl.

(Or a guy, for the girls)

Now, Ash is becoming attracted to you, you must face your family in 60 minutes when they come home from a vacation, you're still a bit in love with Flannery...

WHAT THE HECK!!!???!!!
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#3EnferolunosPosted 2/9/2013 7:55:27 PM
Brendan and Cynthia

I dunno, run away and come to terms with it before anything else
This will likely require long discussions with the two listed above and my family
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4PokemonPervertPosted 2/9/2013 8:00:51 PM
Obviously I just ignore Lance, make out with Hilda and when my family comes home, tell them I was attacked by Deoxys and turned into a girl. You can solve any problem in Japan by saying, "it can't be helped", so if I add that onto the end of the sentence, that will settle things.

Then me and Hilda can retire to my room for some... muffins. <3
---
I love Sexy Pokemon!
#5MetaFalconPunchPosted 2/9/2013 8:09:24 PM
Blaine and Whitney.

In short, I should never be attracted to Whitney in any way whatsoever.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
#6ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:13:02 PM
PokemonPervert posted...
Obviously I just ignore Lance, make out with Hilda and when my family comes home, tell them I was attacked by Deoxys and turned into a girl. You can solve any problem in Japan by saying, "it can't be helped", so if I add that onto the end of the sentence, that will settle things.

Lesbian sex?

How does that work?
---
#7scrappybristolPosted 2/9/2013 8:13:49 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
PokemonPervert posted...

Lesbian sex?

How does that work?

Scizor!
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#8ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:38:08 PM
scrappybristol posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
PokemonPervert posted...

Lesbian sex?

How does that work?

Scizor!

I feel like Red can take it from here:

"What the h*** is wrong with you people?"
---
#9ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:49:48 PM
Bouncing
Upwards
Mega
Petunias
---
#10ThatPersonGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 8:59:32 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Bouncing
Upwards
Mega
Petunias

---