This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fine, it's time to for me to get this out of my chest ("pet" vs. "friend")

#41Mr_Snorlax1986(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:14:54 AM
fox444f posted...
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
TC, normally I flash my charm and good looks (kinda hard to do here, when it comes to good looks), and accept friend requests as they come.

After seeing this topic, I am going to do something I have never done before: send a friend request. I completely agree with you about the whole pet vs. friend thing, and given how Pokémon are typically portrayed, I'm surprised that not as many people think like us. Yes, they look like animals, but they act like partners.

Wow, really? Thanks for that! Do you like the Mystery Dungeon games? I saw your name in one of the forums.

Yes, I do play Sky, but I haven't picked it up in a while. I've been busy with the 3DS games I got from Christmas, both under the tree and with the money (KH:DDD, KI:U, Theatrhythm, and SSF4. My favorite is KH).

This is actually a more shameless bump than anything, since people seem to give positive feedback to this topic, but I saw your posts in the Gates to Infinity board and while I still will get that game, I understand where you're coming from and have a similar sentiment.

I dont blame ya TC. I like discussing stuff like this. What do u think of Gates of Infinity? I know its not out in america but I know of a few ppl who got it shipped from Japan.

Ah, you're still around. Good. Well, like my friend said in that board, he was a little disappointed because not all the Pokemon are in the game. But, I still will get the game because after all, it is a Mystery Dungeon game.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#42fox444fPosted 2/10/2013 8:18:07 AM
I will get it as well. Im annoyed with the fact that u cant start with my two favorite pokemon vulpix and eevee. But like u said. It's PMD so I gotta get it lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#43Mr_Snorlax1986(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 7:14:44 PM
fox444f posted...
I will get it as well. Im annoyed with the fact that u cant start with my two favorite pokemon vulpix and eevee. But like u said. It's PMD so I gotta get it lol

Thanks for the friend request! And this a bump for the night crowd...possibly my last bump for this topic.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#44Bahamut_10thPosted 2/10/2013 7:21:32 PM
I don't care what they are so long as we can imaginary-snuggle.