This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chao > Pokemon

#1AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/10/2013 12:07:25 AM
Yes I made another topic. DEAL WITH IT

Yeah I said it. Chao are waaaay cuter than the furriest of Fennekin, you fanboyz. There aren't over 640 of of them mutha******s, they're cuddly, they can fly, swim, have power (lol Bibarel with Strength), and can run. They can eat and you can spoil the **** out of them! They can evolve too but when they do they become even CUTER. Guess what? They can breed too(THEY DON'T HAVE GENDERS PEOPLE!), and they don't need no old man to tell you they found an egg. Chao show you how they get their freak on. IV's? GET OUTTA HERE. They reincarnate so you can eventually get perfect stats on them without hours of useless breeding.

What? U mad now bro?
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#2CucumberflantPosted 2/10/2013 12:10:35 AM(edited)
I would agree

if it didn't take so damn long for them to rebirth so I can get another stat increase.

But yeah. Thanks for making me want to go back and finish what I started with my chao on SA2. :(

edit: also just pointing out that it takes considerably less time (if you use resets) to get a perfect stat chao by breeding instead of rebirthing.
---
"It's like there's a secret society of TF2 players who swear to only play Spy and Sniper on pubs, and they have all taken a vow of silence. -Emporer_Kazbar
#3taexPosted 2/10/2013 12:09:28 AM
What is this.. Chao.. that thou speakest of?
---
Mmm... Pies...
#4Fritz0x8Posted 2/10/2013 12:12:57 AM
Arent you the guy who thread **** my topics? Look at this horrible topic I almost felt bad, lmao.
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#5AuroraSonicBeam(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:14:57 AM
Fritz0x8 posted...
Arent you the guy who thread **** my topics? Look at this horrible topic I almost felt bad, lmao.

This topic > All your topics. FACT.

Now run along and nerdgasm on your Red Version genwunner.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#6fredie11Posted 2/10/2013 12:17:05 AM
sonic adventure good times gooood times
---
"Hope is what makes us strong it is why we are here. Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost"
Married to Cynthia
#7Fritz0x8Posted 2/10/2013 12:17:48 AM
Your stupid fabricated racial slur doesn't bother me, noob.
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#8squdgyPosted 2/10/2013 12:18:08 AM
Fritz0x8 posted...

I don't even know what Chao(s) are, but this topic is objectively better than any of yours.
---
http://i.imgur.com/5FB9XOJ.gif
#9RX0megaPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:12 AM
AuroraSonicBeam posted...
Yes I made another topic. DEAL WITH IT

Yeah I said it. Chao are waaaay cuter than the furriest of Fennekin, you fanboyz. There aren't over 640 of of them mutha******s, they're cuddly, they can fly, swim, have power (lol Bibarel with Strength), and can run. They can eat and you can spoil the **** out of them! They can evolve too but when they do they become even CUTER. Guess what? They can breed too(THEY DON'T HAVE GENDERS PEOPLE!), and they don't need no old man to tell you they found an egg. Chao show you how they get their freak on. IV's? GET OUTTA HERE. They reincarnate so you can eventually get perfect stats on them without hours of useless breeding.

What? U mad now bro?

Oh look, that phrase I just blasted someone over using elsewhere. I shall save myself some time and quote it.

RX0mega posted...
I'm actually going to answer that seriously, for the fun of it. The answer would be no, not even close. I do feel sorry for the pair of you however, being of such low intellect that you honestly seem to think that butchering a post and spamming a "umad" meme is either effective trolling or effective arguing (both are equally pathetic). I just hope the pair of you are 13 and still have maturing to do, because if you're 20 or so...faith in humanity loses yet more points.

---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#10Pirate_ArrowsPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:19 AM
taex posted...
What is this.. Chao.. that thou speakest of?

Fritz0x8 posted...

Hey, you two are posting in the same topic, this is a great opportunity for me to introduce you guys to each other.
taex, this is Fritz. Fritz, this is taex. I know you two would get along great. Just look!:

taex posted...
We don't care about the downsides. We just don't want most things handed down to us conveniently.

Fritz0x8 posted...
Okay they should have never made more then 151 pokemon because now we're all overwhelmed with all these stupid looking **** pokemons that look like deformed blue monkeys. Pokemon is going to become terribly unpopular in the next decade and I know why..

I'm sure you two will be lifelong friends!
---
Keep the Pirate Arrows meme alive!
Topic title was a 80/80.