This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't get your hopes up for Anti-Hacking

#1scarfaceguns93Posted 2/10/2013 3:20:51 AM
As some of you have seen Pokemon X and Pokemon Y will be on nintendo 3DS which also means there will be no hacking due to lack of hacking hardware for 3DS games, such as action replay, however the one thing u must not forget is the fact that people have a way of dumping their saved game files to the computer 3DS and NDS... they WILL crack the game and manage to pokesav all over again, so guys dont get your hopes up too high that the game will be anti-cheating, however this would also probably take a long time but eventually it will happen.
#2LightningHawk90Posted 2/10/2013 3:22:58 AM
Well then we can enjoy that period of time before it happens.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#3scarfaceguns93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:31:18 AM
^^ exacly

Just giving you guys a head start, so trade for all your legitimate pokemon before they start hacking into the game save file and ruin the game all over again.
#4AlphaDiamondPosted 2/10/2013 3:40:05 AM
scarfaceguns93 posted...
As some of you have seen Pokemon X and Pokemon Y will be on nintendo 3DS which also means there will be no hacking due to lack of hacking hardware for 3DS games, such as action replay, however the one thing u must not forget is the fact that people have a way of dumping their saved game files to the computer 3DS and NDS... they WILL crack the game and manage to pokesav all over again, so guys dont get your hopes up too high that the game will be anti-cheating, however this would also probably take a long time but eventually it will happen.

and don't you think that Nintendo and GF, being aware of that, will make something in the game (like a code or a patch) that will make impossible to dump the saves from the game to the PC?
#5Brandon042487Posted 2/10/2013 3:43:33 AM
*grabs chair*
---
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!
#6KingTumbleweedPosted 2/10/2013 3:46:44 AM
Oh look it's this topic again.

*clears throat* I agree.

*runs off*
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards. Apparently married to Sabrina.
#7MilsoPosted 2/10/2013 4:57:00 AM
It'll happen. But I'm mainly looking forward to being able to play through the games before every last piece of code has been dissected. Even just not knowing every single Pokemon is going to be mind blowing.
---
rawr
#8darkus_fPosted 2/10/2013 5:27:11 AM
People had their hopes up?...
Unfortunately, even if Gamefreak releases patches (They won't) this is freakin Pokemon we're talking about.
People are already dumping roms, and trying to figure out a way to make them run on the SD card. Once Pokemon is out, the 3DS will be hacked.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#9WallydraiglePosted 2/10/2013 5:41:43 AM
AlphaDiamond posted...
scarfaceguns93 posted...

and don't you think that Nintendo and GF, being aware of that, will make something in the game (like a code or a patch) that will make impossible to dump the saves from the game to the PC?

Just like every other time they've come out with new games, right?
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#10zurcnPosted 2/10/2013 5:47:29 AM
was expecting someone to point out that we will probably be able to send hacked pokemon from BW across.
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU