This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When will CoroCoro Leak?

#11RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:42:19 AM
Hejiru posted...
RaidenHero posted...
I really hope it leaks in the next couple of hours..

Considering it's 3:40 am in Japan, I seriously doubt it. Four or five hours from now at the very earliest.

But do you think it will leak before i wake up..about 14 Hours?
#12HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 11:44:24 AM
RaidenHero posted...
Hejiru posted...
RaidenHero posted...
I really hope it leaks in the next couple of hours..

Considering it's 3:40 am in Japan, I seriously doubt it. Four or five hours from now at the very earliest.

But do you think it will leak before i wake up..about 14 Hours?

In 14 hours it will be 5:45pm in Japan, so it's possible.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#13R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/10/2013 11:44:24 AM
I don't expect it until Tuesday morning /Monday night (depends where you live) at the earliest.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#14RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:45:38 AM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
I don't expect it until Tuesday morning /Monday night (depends where you live) at the earliest.

It's Monday Night right now..so i would expect it to leak in 12-20 Hours..
#15RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:47:12 AM
I really hope it leaks before i go back to School.. (Thursday)
#16Moogle_trainerPosted 2/10/2013 12:10:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we still don't get anything. It seems like they are being kind of closed mouthed about this game
#17NomytakerPosted 2/10/2013 12:14:05 PM
RaidenHero posted...
I really hope it leaks before i go back to School.. (Thursday)

Almost more than likely to be leaked before Thursday. Thursday is the 15th which is when Coro-coro is released.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#18R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/10/2013 12:20:36 PM
RaidenHero posted...
R0cks0l1dd posted...

It's Monday Night right now..so i would expect it to leak in 12-20 Hours..

What timezone are you in? I didn't think it would be Monday night anywhere yet.

Moogle_trainer posted...
I wouldn't be surprised if we still don't get anything. It seems like they are being kind of closed mouthed about this game

That always happens in the early months. CoroCoro reveals info which is then put on the official site and then it goes dark until next months. Also, this game's announcement was more probably more vocal than any other in the series.
---
Official Everything of every board.
#19HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 12:22:25 PM
R0cks0l1dd posted...
That always happens in the early months. CoroCoro reveals info which is then put on the official site and then it goes dark until next months. Also, this game's announcement was more probably more vocal than any other in the series.

Yeah but after CoroCoro completely ignored the starters last month I have my doubts.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#20LickitungPosted 2/10/2013 12:32:11 PM
The earliest it has leaked with Pokemon news was the tenth, but don't ever count on that. On average, it leaks on either the twelfth or thirteenth.