This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much does Serebii know about Pokemon X and Y?

#31HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 10:14:33 AM
kwando1313 posted...
Serebii is the 12th Doctor. No denying it.

http://serebii.net/archive/September-2010.shtml
My god... it's true...
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#32Serebii from SPPPosted 2/10/2013 11:08:39 AM
zurcn posted...
Serebii will have inside info at the point press kit are distributed, but he won't leak it before the dates established for that info to go public

unless someone else starts leaking stuff, as has happened in the past

I have obtained details and information long before press kits are sent.

Also, for the most part, press kits are distributed as soon as they can go public
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#33HejiruPosted 2/10/2013 11:25:45 AM
Serebii from SPP posted...
zurcn posted...
Serebii will have inside info at the point press kit are distributed, but he won't leak it before the dates established for that info to go public

unless someone else starts leaking stuff, as has happened in the past

I have obtained details and information long before press kits are sent.

Also, for the most part, press kits are distributed as soon as they can go public

Then there's only one thing to do. We must kidnap Serebii and feed him truth serum.

*gets the Bulbagarden assassins on the phone*
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#34DuBJ86Posted 2/11/2013 8:15:27 PM
New pic up on serebii...!!!
---
Steven J
3DS FC: 1547-5197-3445
#35chipsahoymatePosted 2/11/2013 8:31:40 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
RaidenHero posted...
I think he is a Time Lord..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283613_332106046875689_1608432139_n.jpg Made this in Pokédex 3D Pro when it came out

arvilino posted...
He likely knows as much as we do, he just gets news of information or leak dates slightly quicker.

We'll probably be able to see this on how he'll cover the game in October. Since the worldwide release means that unless he really does have this information. He won't be able to keep up with how fast the in-game information is gained collectively by say even the players on GameFAQs or a Pokémon wiki.

Even if I don't get everything before launch doesn't mean you should count me out.

*hands you a bowl of beans* care to spill them? :D

*hands you a shoe* care to eat it?