This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Pokemon X and Y information coming this week.

#1SakurafanboyPosted 2/10/2013 9:07:49 AM
PokeBeach.com
Pokemon Smash just finished airing. During the credits, the show promised that it will be revealing new Pokemon X and Pokemon Y information next week in addition to Extremespeed Genesect news. CoroCoro magazine will definitely leak before then and will more than likely have the same information.

However, we didn’t really need Pokemon Smash to tell us that we would be getting new X and Y info this coming week to know it would be happening. The February issue of CoroCoro always contains a major “wow factor” for the next movie which then appears on Pokemon Smash that week. Because Generation VI is coming soon and there are no other predictable “wow factors” to reveal for Genesect’s movie, the announcement will more than likely pertain to a new Generation VI Pokemon that will star in the movie (and there may be other X/Y information revealed too).

Will we see the revealing of the Lucario / Zoroark of Generation VI, or even a new Eeveelution? Will we only get their silhouettes? Pokemon Smash‘s credits did show several of the cast members dressed up as each of the Eeveelutions, so it could be possible foreshadowing of what’s to come, which the show has done in lieu of major announcements in the past. Stay tuned and we’ll bring you the latest!

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2013/02/pokemon-smash-promises-new-xy-and-genesect-movie-info-next-week

I'd like to see the new Lucario and Rattata myself.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#2Zarren364Posted 2/10/2013 9:09:32 AM
Honestly the CoroCoro should leak...now.
---
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.
#3RaidenHeroPosted 2/10/2013 9:09:32 AM
I think PK Smash will just have no new information..just the stuff in CoroCoro
#4BenifyPosted 2/10/2013 9:09:36 AM
No

more

Eeveelutions
---
GT: Deadpool2020
9th Guard for life <3
#5MugilokoPosted 2/10/2013 9:09:41 AM
New Lucario and Pidgey plz
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#6ElectricNovaPosted 2/10/2013 9:10:43 AM
Oh god, the rage and flames on these boards when more of the new designs are unveiled

I'm building a bunker, anyone want to join me?
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#7DarkFistsPosted 2/10/2013 9:51:23 AM
ElectricNova posted...
Oh god, the rage and flames on these boards when more of the new designs are unveiled

I'm building a bunker, anyone want to join me?

Sure. Those of us who enjoy the games for what they are will have to hide out somewhere :P

Nothing can be as bad as those fakes though...
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#8abbyhitterPosted 2/10/2013 10:01:54 AM
I'm excited. Hopefully they reveal X and Y's type as well. I hope they aren't part Dragon type.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#9SettaWorldTeethPosted 2/10/2013 10:02:48 AM
RaidenHero posted...
I think PK Smash will just have no new information..just the stuff in CoroCoro

Pretty much this. They might have some game footage as well.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#10IngSlayerPosted 2/10/2013 10:25:19 AM(edited)
Benify posted...
No

more

Eeveelutions

As long as they don't reuse types, what's wrong with getting more?
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist