This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think this would be a feature?

#1RatedRKO7Posted 2/10/2013 5:50:56 PM
If you have a digital copy of the game and you insert a physical copy in the same 3DS. They will be able to trade between them using one 3DS. Sort of like Pokemon Dream Radar and Black 2
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#2Holy_OblivionPosted 2/10/2013 5:52:18 PM
As a programmer, I have to say **** you, as that would be hell. As a pokemon lover, it would be cool I suppose but I don't see it happening.
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#3FuneralCakePosted 2/10/2013 5:54:09 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...
As a programmer, I have to say **** you, as that would be hell.

I actually don't see that being difficult at all...

But I really doubt they'd even have a eShop release in the first place.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#4RatedRKO7(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 5:54:48 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...
As a programmer, I have to say **** you, as that would be hell. As a pokemon lover, it would be cool I suppose but I don't see it happening.

Yeah it would be hard so I highly doubt it.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#5ThatKippPosted 2/10/2013 6:09:11 PM

I agree. This looks to be a larger sized game than your usual 3DS title, and they tend to be retail exclusive. (Resident Evil Revelations for example)
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#6jamieyelloPosted 2/10/2013 6:09:45 PM
Holy_Oblivion posted...

As a programmer it wouldn't be that hard if you programmed it that way from the beginning, idk if games have access to other games like that, the dream radar had to save to the sd card and be read again, but that was 3ds to ds-mode, 3ds to 3ds might be different
---
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/11/MxFgGJlct0qVDJXRbrVQsA2.jpg
Jamiezzz on Kid Icarus
#7KaitoKazePosted 2/10/2013 6:38:00 PM
ThatKipp posted...

I agree. This looks to be a larger sized game than your usual 3DS title, and they tend to be retail exclusive. (Resident Evil Revelations for example)

Wait, I thought it was already confirmed for eShop release...
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory