This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Enough with the milking on B/W2

#11NatatteruPosted 2/11/2013 8:08:59 AM
Thats because gen 5 is their first flop; regardless of how many newbie fans they've gained. They made better gens than this crap

I think you meant Gen 4, it's alright though.
---
PSN: NatatBW http://www.imgur.com/a/s5I9A
P4A: Elizabeth BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha SFxT: Lili/Paul
#12scrappybristolPosted 2/11/2013 8:09:34 AM
I never announced nor released anything.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#13IngSlayerPosted 2/11/2013 8:15:48 AM
I officially hate the word "flop."
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#14sonicfanaticjtbPosted 2/11/2013 9:29:04 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Thats because gen 5 is their first flop;

>Broke all kinds of sales records
>Gained all around positive reviews
>As of March 2012, sold over 14 million
>BW2 sold over 7 million as of this January

... Yeah, total flops, thar!

Source - lolwiki
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#15vital_tundraPosted 2/11/2013 9:33:02 AM
It's not to early for Japan. This is what happens when you finally go for world wide release.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#16pokemonfreak97Posted 2/11/2013 9:55:07 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Thats because gen 5 is their first flop; regardless of how many newbie fans they've gained. They made better gens than this crap

A flop? This was the firs generation who didn't have any enormous changes to make, and so it's regarded as "bad" because it didn't revolutionize anything. Also, if you mean a commercial flop, attracting new fans is not a commercial flop, especially since that will lead to more revenue, not less. Also, the cliché, cycle-based generation to hate is Gen IV.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#17OldDirtyCRPosted 2/11/2013 10:45:35 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

U no understand what flop mean.

To fail utterly

Not liking something is differerant than it flopping. It flopping would mean it sold terribly and was shunned by critics. Neither of those happened.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#18PolimarioPosted 2/11/2013 10:52:11 AM
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.

Official Troll joker

Official Troll

TC got y'all good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Someone hit that reset button before we see Master Chief with a Keyblade. - TVirusPredator
#19SooChillinPosted 2/11/2013 10:56:48 AM
Taiphlosion posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Flop in what way? BW sold as much as DP and BW2 outsold Pt, they also sold more than RSE and the remakes, of course. And even though unova was kind of linear the games were as good as ever.

Games weren't as good as Gen 3 though...
#20EnferolunosPosted 2/11/2013 10:59:35 AM
SooChillin posted...
Taiphlosion posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Flop in what way? BW sold as much as DP and BW2 outsold Pt, they also sold more than RSE and the remakes, of course. And even though unova was kind of linear the games were as good as ever.

Games weren't as good as Gen 3 though...

How is that relevant?
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you