This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Enough with the milking on B/W2

#21Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:40:44 PM
Gen 5 wasn't that great, which is why I call it a flop. If you consider using wiki as your main source, let me refresh your mind, any fanboy can create a wiki site to impress the fans and brainwash anyone that reads it to make them believe it's true, while it is possibily false.

I don't see them breaking sales over Halo, COD, or the makers of bethesda; skyrim. Maybe for handhelds and some other games via console, but in general is a complete joke.

And lol Poli. I try and not make troll topics, but most users assume I do so.

But if you users want to talk about good gens, try HG/SS. What's missing is the random wifi. Then it would still be popular
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#22reaverzPosted 2/12/2013 2:43:24 PM
Sure, Gen V can be considered a fix of Gen IV in matters of gameplay and online features, but it was amazing. Though it took Black2/White2 for me to consider it my favorite generation. Those games are packed!
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#23CenedarprimePosted 2/12/2013 5:41:35 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Thats because gen 5 is their first flop; regardless of how many newbie fans they've gained. They made better gens than this crap

So, wait...people get mad at Game Freak and the Pokemon company for not making event Pokemon easy to get at first. But now they are trying to get these events going more often and all of a sudden they are "milking" generation 5? I'm so sincerely sorry that you just cannot be pleased.

Oh, and gen 5 was plenty awesome, IMO. Say what you will about the newer critters, but there have been pretty stupid looking Pokemon from every generation. And I wager sales numbers for BW/BW2 would contradict your rather emphatic statement, though I don't have the raw numbers on me. I honestly hope you have more fun with X and Y, though.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 4084-3329-2441
"Allons-y!"