This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel if...

#1EnferolunosPosted 2/11/2013 1:27:23 PM
There were only ~80 new pokemon (+all the old ones) when this came out...
But they added more through (free) DLC
Every month or so (for a year, maybe), they release a few new pokemon, which appear somewhere in the game, and are also added to some trainers' rosters (which you can refight)
Rather than all the new pokemon at once, then nothing for years, it could be interesting to get a bunch of new ones, but then a steady stream of new pokemon for a while after that.

I guess some people wouldn't have access to the internet, but it would be an update to the game, not a limited time wifi event, so you could take as long as you needed to get it

I dunno. I think it could be cool, but I wouldn't blame people for not liking it.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2ArcvalonsPosted 2/11/2013 1:28:06 PM
awesome
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#3-Zeke-Posted 2/11/2013 1:28:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4MetaFalconPunchPosted 2/11/2013 1:28:45 PM
If it's through free DLC, that would be awesome.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead. Official Jolteon of the Pokemon X Board. Kraid: (steps on you)
#5MugilokoPosted 2/11/2013 1:30:21 PM
Even if it's through free DLC, it wouldn't be awesome.
---
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#6The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/11/2013 1:30:50 PM
Instead of making millions by making and selling new games every now and then? Brilliant
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#7Brandon00151Posted 2/11/2013 1:32:46 PM
As long as its free and the total of new Pokemon is at least 120 I'd be fine with it.
#8Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 1:33:26 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Instead of making millions by making and selling new games every now and then? Brilliant

I didn't say instead of making and selling new games
I don't think you read my post very well
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#9M4nnimalPosted 2/11/2013 1:33:50 PM
Mugiloko posted...
Even if it's through free DLC, it wouldn't be awesome.

---
"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me."
#10shrooboid313Posted 2/11/2013 2:37:09 PM
80 is a decent amount of new Pokemon and so long as the DLC was free I wouldn't mind, but I'd rather all of them just be included from the start.

But maybe only available post-game, like how you could get some Johto Pokemon post-game on Emerald.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel.