This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel if...

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 2/11/2013 3:06:10 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
If it's through free DLC, that would be awesome.

This. Nintendo could do more DLCs too then.
Kinda like updating the game.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#12OldDirtyCRPosted 2/11/2013 3:08:23 PM
So instead of 100-150 at the beginning, we get 80 up front and then after waiting for 1-2 years get 100-150 total.

It seems extremely pointless to me.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#13duranmanXPosted 2/11/2013 3:15:59 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
So instead of 100-150 at the beginning, we get 80 up front and then after waiting for 1-2 years get 100-150 total.

Its like taking a bite of apple every day for a week instead of eating it all in one day
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#14OldDirtyCRPosted 2/11/2013 3:20:16 PM(edited)
duranmanX posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...

Its like taking a bite of apple every day for a week instead of eating it all in one day

Why not have a legitimate amount of pokemon (120) and then do the DLC thing? Why should Gamefreak have to monitor how we eat our apple?

I just don't understand why we would want DLC like that. It hurts people without internet. It's not technically adding anything to the game as we are ending up with the same amount of pokemon...

---
#15duranmanXPosted 2/11/2013 3:27:21 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
duranmanX posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...

Why not have a legitimate amount of pokemon (120) and then do the DLC thing? Why should Gamefreak have to monitor how we eat our apple?

I just don't understand why we would want DLC like that. It hurts people without internet. It's not technically adding anything to the game as we are ending up with the same amount of pokemon...

the only reason why I think it could happen is if after development they think up of a new Pokemon idea, but decide not to go back developing and push back the release, or save it for another Gen, so they release it wirelessly (maybe along with places or trainers)
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#16OldDirtyCRPosted 2/11/2013 3:29:09 PM
duranmanX posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...
duranmanX posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...

the only reason why I think it could happen is if after development they think up of a new Pokemon idea, but decide not to go back developing and push back the release, or save it for another Gen, so they release it wirelessly (maybe along with places or trainers)

Well yeah I'm fine with that. If they make the game and have some unfinished pokemon they want to work on an release after, awesome! But purposely designing almost half of what other gen's have added simply to slowly release more after boggles my mind.
---
#17zurcnPosted 2/11/2013 3:41:57 PM
so you are no longer happy complaining about 3 event pokemons we get every gen

you want to expand it to ~50+?
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#18P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/11/2013 3:53:56 PM
I don't like DLC. If it's in the game, it should be put in the game when it's released to the public. Not afterwards.
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards
#19Blazekicker27Posted 2/11/2013 4:00:51 PM
M4nnimal posted...
Mugiloko posted...
Even if it's through free DLC, it wouldn't be awesome.

---
Official Houndoom of the Pokemon XY boards.
http://i.imgur.com/rNgxY.png
#20ballandchainPosted 2/11/2013 4:00:56 PM
Never, terrible idea.
---
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!