This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one that thinks Black and White 1&2 were great gens?

#1SupahJemPosted 2/11/2013 4:24:03 PM
I liked a lot what they did. Wasn't a fan of some of the Pokemon, but overall I thought it had the best story of a Pokemon generation and a lot of great features.

I'd say it's better than Gen 1 and 2, yes. I think people ride Gen 1 so hard because it was the first Pokemon we all played. Yes, we all have fond memories, most of us being little when it came out, and if you played it back then, like me you're probably in your early 20's now. No new Pokemon game will match how we felt in the 90s, but that's okay. I still think Pokemon is in good hands, and I'm incredibly optimistic about the first 3D gen Pokemon and think X and Y will be great :)
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#2TyranidomegaPosted 2/11/2013 4:25:06 PM
No you're not alone, and I agree
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3ZERO2936Posted 2/11/2013 4:25:28 PM
I agree with you.
#4FuneralCakePosted 2/11/2013 4:25:42 PM
I think you actually are literally the only person who thinks that.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#5CarbideTitanPosted 2/11/2013 4:25:59 PM
SupahJem posted...
I liked a lot what they did. Wasn't a fan of some of the Pokemon, but overall I thought it had the best story of a Pokemon generation and a lot of great features.

I'd say it's better than Gen 1 and 2, yes. I think people ride Gen 1 so hard because it was the first Pokemon we all played. Yes, we all have fond memories, most of us being little when it came out, and if you played it back then, like me you're probably in your early 20's now. No new Pokemon game will match how we felt in the 90s, but that's okay. I still think Pokemon is in good hands, and I'm incredibly optimistic about the first 3D gen Pokemon and think X and Y will be great :)

As a player of every gen, i think I like Emerald/LG/FR generation the most.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#6GarioshiPosted 2/11/2013 4:26:11 PM
ZERO2936 posted...
I agree with you.

---
My trainer card: http://s18.postimage.org/qtw7d7655/image.jpg
What I look like in real life: http://s11.postimage.org/54ec25d7n/images_CAEA78_FU.jpg
#7darkdragongirlPosted 2/11/2013 4:27:56 PM
Garioshi posted...
ZERO2936 posted...
I agree with you.

---
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record
#8NomytakerPosted 2/11/2013 4:28:01 PM
I agree. Some great new pokemon, great story, and loved the fact that there were no old pokemon until after E4. Hope they do that again this time.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#9EonPaladinPosted 2/11/2013 4:28:37 PM
Yes you are the only one in the whole world.
#10BigAl519Posted 2/11/2013 4:30:46 PM
I agree they were great! Whats wrong with adding more content to an already great series? I wouldn't worry about it though, the naysayers likely expect it to just be a copy of red and blue every single release, just with slightly better graphics each time.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!