This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This series needs a lovable sidekick that follows you around everywhere

#11Nintendoboy77Posted 2/11/2013 8:47:07 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Meta289 posted...
This series needs a really annoying sidekick that gets in your way at any given moment

Fixed.

And she talks slow.
And points out obvious things that were just stated.
And she lives inside a sword.

Or you know, you could hold the A button down to speed up the text. Like you do in Pokemon.
#12PikaleyPosted 2/11/2013 9:04:08 PM
Maetch posted...
"Oh, is big brother lost? Don't cry, because Jovi will show you the way back home because she's so smart and big brother is useless."

Rui is one thing, but if any new sidekick ends up being like the horrible abomination that was Jovi, I will resort to violence on those involved.

remember jovi was like 7 or 8....pokemon trainers are at least 10 =P
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#13LegendofLink17Posted 2/11/2013 9:08:25 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Meta289 posted...
This series needs a really annoying sidekick that gets in your way at any given moment

Fixed.

And she talks slow.
And points out obvious things that were just stated.
And she lives inside a sword.

As much as I love Skyward Sword, Nintendo had their derp department working on the basics for that one. "You've found an amber relic! Theses shiny..." Omg if I had a dollar for every amber relic I had
---
Black 2 FC: 1851 0539 3947
#14MaetchPosted 2/11/2013 9:08:52 PM
Pikaley posted...
Maetch posted...
"Oh, is big brother lost? Don't cry, because Jovi will show you the way back home because she's so smart and big brother is useless."

Rui is one thing, but if any new sidekick ends up being like the horrible abomination that was Jovi, I will resort to violence on those involved.

remember jovi was like 7 or 8....pokemon trainers are at least 10 =P

It's bad because I'M the one who's looking for her and she goes and treats me like an idiot in that condescending tone of hers. And when you take her back to Mom:

"Jovi was brave, but big brother was crying and crying until we got here."

GOD, I want to strangle that little brat! Even Rui wasn't this bad, and I had to put up with her for a whole game.