This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New scan on Serebii

#201TehKrimboElfPosted 2/11/2013 9:55:12 PM
CharizardFire posted...
0% chance of it being a new Eevee

It looks like we have a new NameNotKnown.

He did it on purpose....
---
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
#202LightningHawk90Posted 2/11/2013 10:20:57 PM(edited)
That is awesome! I was hoping all day at work that something would leak by the time I got home and I find out it's an Eeveelution? :D

Also, it's features remind me of Skyla, but i'm almost 100% it's Normal typed.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#203SocranPosted 2/11/2013 10:56:06 PM
If both the name and the claim that it's an Eeveelution are correct, together with its appearance, I believe the intended name is something similar to "Nympheon". It's fairly likely that this is simply a normal-type evolution, but if rumors about this game introducing a new type are true, and this Eeveelution is its herald, it's entirely possible (if not incredibly likely) that the new type is Fairy. This, in turn, could retroactively add a type to many formerly Normal Pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Whismur, much like how Magnemite got the Steel treatment.

This is all just speculation, though.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#204LightningHawk90Posted 2/11/2013 10:57:52 PM
Socran posted...
If both the name and the claim that it's an Eeveelution are correct, together with its appearance, I believe the intended name is something similar to "Nympheon". It's fairly likely that this is simply a normal-type evolution, but if rumors about this game introducing a new type are true, and this Eeveelution is its herald, it's entirely possible (if not incredibly likely) that the new type is Fairy. This, in turn, could retroactively add a type to many formerly Normal Pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Whismur, much like how Magnemite got the Steel treatment.

This is all just speculation, though.

I would be alright with that.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#205jayman7Posted 2/11/2013 10:58:59 PM
Regardless of what its name is, I really think a Normal-type Eeveelution before they've exhausted their other possibilities would be a huge copout.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#206game2002Posted 2/11/2013 11:00:22 PM
deidara21 posted...
ChronoAce posted...
Is it possible that we see 2 Normal type Eeveelutions that are gender based? Ninfia looks way too feminine to be a dual gendered Pokemon.

inb4Gardevior

Just like gardevoir, machamp, jynx, mr.mime

Are we seriously going to go through this again...?
---
Praise the Lord, our one true God!
#207SocranPosted 2/11/2013 11:09:42 PM(edited)
ChronoAce posted...
Is it possible that we see 2 Normal type Eeveelutions that are gender based? Ninfia looks way too feminine to be a dual gendered Pokemon.

Err... Hmm. Actually, if my "Nympheon" (Nymphia) deduction is correct, it's actually just as capable of representing a female as it is of representing a fairy. That'd be interesting. Nympheon and... Testostereon. I'd say it's almost more likely than a new type, though I'd prefer the new type.

EDIT: Aaaand it was already speculated a few pages back. Bah. I seem to have skipped around to every page except the ones where it was already brought up. Oh well. Freakin' 21-page topics.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#208Ampharos64Posted 2/11/2013 11:28:06 PM
It's cute. : ) I think it'll take me a while to get used to it, but cute is a good start.

jayman7 posted...
As I said in another topic, we all missed something about the ribbons: not only do they look like butterflies in the front, but they kinda look like antennae in the back. I'm going with Bug ... 80% for sure now.

They do, agreed, I'd go with Bug as well.
#209Vintersorg666Posted 2/12/2013 12:33:28 AM
what if it's the first to get dual typing?