This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Features that NEED to be added

#1Dark_ASKAPosted 2/11/2013 8:56:41 PM
First, you should be able to choose your own path. Can't you, instead of having to set on a quest to win your region's Pokemon League? Can't you decide that the life you want to live is the life of a Team Rocket/Galactic/Plasma villian, selling Pokemon on the Black Market, Stealing Gym Leaders and Organizing a massive attack on the Pokemon center to steal a Master Ball? Or, say, wander through the different regions in search for capturing all of the legendary Pokemon?

The Unowns... I have a box and a half of them stored on the PC, hoping something would appear once I got all of the letters of the alphabet. I mean, they have been a great mystery since first gen.

Customize your character: You should be able to select your hair style, clothing, etc. and they should be inspired on charachters like Gary Oka, Gold, etc.

The battle system also needs a change, Pokepark's was epic. They should make something like the environment affects your battle: If on a snowy mountain, all your water attacks become Ice attacks. If fighting on a Forrest against a Bug type, he should be able to hide inside a tree and atack from there. If you use a Fire type attack, you burn his hideout, dealing massive damage! Or you could use Cut to force him out.

Regarding the first idea, I dont think it will ever happen. The others would be a great addition to the series.

So what are your ideas?
#2PikaleyPosted 2/11/2013 9:07:40 PM
Dark_ASKA posted...
First, you should be able to choose your own path. Can't you, instead of having to set on a quest to win your region's Pokemon League? Can't you decide that the life you want to live is the life of a Team Rocket/Galactic/Plasma villian, selling Pokemon on the Black Market, Stealing Gym Leaders and Organizing a massive attack on the Pokemon center to steal a Master Ball? Or, say, wander through the different regions in search for capturing all of the legendary Pokemon?

The Unowns... I have a box and a half of them stored on the PC, hoping something would appear once I got all of the letters of the alphabet. I mean, they have been a great mystery since first gen.

Customize your character: You should be able to select your hair style, clothing, etc. and they should be inspired on charachters like Gary Oka, Gold, etc.

The battle system also needs a change, Pokepark's was epic. They should make something like the environment affects your battle: If on a snowy mountain, all your water attacks become Ice attacks. If fighting on a Forrest against a Bug type, he should be able to hide inside a tree and atack from there. If you use a Fire type attack, you burn his hideout, dealing massive damage! Or you could use Cut to force him out.

Regarding the first idea, I dont think it will ever happen. The others would be a great addition to the series.

So what are your ideas?

one thing id like to see is action combat instead of turn by turn...i know a lot of people dont want it and alot do so what i would like to see is two versions of whatever game but not like normal 2 versions. instead of having minor pokemon/legendary differences they would be exactly the same except for battle style. One version would be classic turns, the other version would have all action(moving,dodging, enviroment,etc) combat.

so what do u guys think? adds new twist, but allows people who like the classic to keep it and tests the water for action combat that alot of people,me included, would like to see.
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#3Dark_ASKA(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:15:39 PM
That was Pokepark's 1 and 2 battle system (For wii), so I expect something similar will be released for Wii U with some improvements