This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia is the lightest eevolution yet. It may be a flying type.

#21qqaaxxPosted 2/11/2013 10:36:03 PM
Normal/Friendhsip
---
insert sig here
#22FuneralCakePosted 2/11/2013 10:37:28 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Right, because all Flying types have wings. Especially the ONLY PURE FLYING TYPE IN EXISTENCE EVER! Oh wait, no it doesn't. Only when it got a new form.

But:
Drifbloon
Drifblim
Landorus
Thunderus
Gyarados

all say hi.

None of those should be Flying type, since they don't have wings.

Honestly, though, you need to calm down a little bit. I wasn't being serious.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i don't even gaf anymore
#23Iced_ShadowsPosted 2/11/2013 10:42:49 PM
FuneralCake posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Right, because all Flying types have wings. Especially the ONLY PURE FLYING TYPE IN EXISTENCE EVER! Oh wait, no it doesn't. Only when it got a new form.

But:
Drifbloon
Drifblim
Landorus
Thunderus
Gyarados

all say hi.

None of those should be Flying type, since they don't have wings.

Honestly, though, you need to calm down a little bit. I wasn't being serious.

Agreed. I was just adding to the debate but apparently I added fuel to somebody's fire? =S Oh well. I personally think it is looking like a Flying type. I was just saying it doesn't need wings or even need to be able to fly to be a Flying type, so it certainly isn't out of the question.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#24OldDirtyCRPosted 2/12/2013 12:33:20 PM(edited)
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
FuneralCake posted...
It's pretty obvious that it's going to be a Flying type, what with it having those gigantic wings and all that.

But:
Drifbloon
Drifblim
Landorus
Thunderus
Gyarados

all say hi.

To "fly" means many different things. A helicopter flies, but it doesn't have wings. The definition is "Move through the air under control".

Difbloon is a damn balloon that can...FLY. because it's essentially a balloon.
Landorus/Thunderus are djinn, essentially a spirit that can fly..
Gyarados is based off Chinese Dragons, which could fly.

The point isn't that Ninfia cannot be flying type, the point is that there is absolutely no logical reason to believe it will be a flying type. Gamefreak can do whatever the hell they want, but as of right now there's really nothing in it's design that would lead someone to believe flying beyond "just wanting a flying eevee type really bad".

---
Official husband of Skyla.