This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's obviously a female-only evo

#1mithos08Posted 2/11/2013 10:37:45 PM
So my consolation bet is a male-only eveelution.
Think it's easier to focus my mind on that rather than being
disappointed since now 'cause of the type or the kind o' lame look...

The heart patterns and ribbons stand for the theory, though
---
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!
#2DreamsaberPosted 2/11/2013 10:38:57 PM
Milotic isn't female-only.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#3Iced_ShadowsPosted 2/11/2013 10:39:01 PM
mithos08 posted...
So my consolation bet is a male-only eveelution.
Think it's easier to focus my mind on that rather than being
disappointed since now 'cause of the type or the kind o' lame look...

The heart patterns and ribbons stand for the theory, though

It is an interesting theory for sure. A likely one? Probably not, but I'd actually like it if it were true. Perhaps there would be two Normal type evolutions based around gender or something to that effect.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#4Holy_OblivionPosted 2/11/2013 10:39:27 PM
I can definitely see this. Here, you can have a radioactive cookie :D
---
THIS HORN OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! MY AMMO, MY STAKE AND ALL OF MY CLAYMORE! ERUPTING TRUMP CARD!
#5IrisVilePosted 2/11/2013 10:39:34 PM
Male Gothitelle with Shadow Tag gets you TC. ;D bows on bows on bows on Bros. Ahahaha~
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#6mithos08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:42:13 PM
IrisVile posted...
Male Gothitelle with Shadow Tag gets you TC. ;D bows on bows on bows on Bros. Ahahaha~

The epicness flowing of the 'stache of my female Alakazam prevents that from happening :D
---
-Love is a brand of egoism that ignores the feelings of its mark while insisting on its own selfish demands.
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!
#7faruwayPosted 2/11/2013 10:43:14 PM
Oh boy, I remember in Pokepark 2 where you fought Gothorita in post game and the pokemon simply admits that it is a male, not a female.

My mind went O_O
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#8IrisVilePosted 2/11/2013 10:44:50 PM
mithos08 posted...
IrisVile posted...

The epicness flowing of the 'stache of my female Alakazam prevents that from happening :D

At least they can be together forever. <3
---
One Girl + One Eevee = A Solo Run To RuleThem All http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960099-pokemon-heartgold-version/60725080
#9LightningHawk90Posted 2/11/2013 10:44:57 PM
Makes sense to me. If there was a male evolution, should it be a different type than Ninfia?
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#10mithos08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:47:59 PM(edited)
Just playing with the idea of the secret method of evolution
It would be the perfect way to exploit what Glalie and Froslass or Gardevoir and Gallade left unfinished
---
-Hail to Lord Yggdrasil!