This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia could evolve by a new mechanic "bonding"

#1Zero97Posted 2/12/2013 1:59:00 AM
Which supposedly is a new gameplay mechanic we still don't know much about but was hinted at several times around the time of announcement.

could be similar to happiness, or could be completely different things
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#2xyzlacticPosted 2/12/2013 2:05:42 AM
Love type confirmed!
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#3TheGaijinPosted 2/12/2013 2:06:19 AM
xyzlactic posted...
Love type confirmed!

take your pill
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#4SupahJemPosted 2/12/2013 2:07:24 AM
I sure hope not. It's really tedious to me when you have to do those things. Example: Kingdom Hearts 3D. Pretty sure I wasted like 5 hours alone on petting my Dream Eaters and feeding them snacks. Ni No Kuni does it too with the feeding your familiars to raise stats. It's ridiculous and annoying to me, it takes away from actually playing the game and creates a lame time-sink.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#5LightningHawk90Posted 2/12/2013 2:08:30 AM
SupahJem posted...
I sure hope not. It's really tedious to me when you have to do those things. Example: Kingdom Hearts 3D. Pretty sure I wasted like 5 hours alone on petting my Dream Eaters and feeding them snacks. Ni No Kuni does it too with the feeding your familiars to raise stats. It's ridiculous and annoying to me, it takes away from actually playing the game and creates a lame time-sink.

Holy ****ing crap, thats what it's going to be -_-;
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#6lazycomplifePosted 2/12/2013 2:10:29 AM
TheGaijin posted...
xyzlactic posted...
Love type confirmed!

take your pill

Hahaha
---
"At your current user level, 5, you are only allowed to post 10 messages every 24 hours. In the past 24 hours, you have posted 116 messages."
#7Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:10:44 AM
I think Ninfia can be a Normal, Female evolution of Eevee, (It looks way too feminine, especially considering it's an Eeveelution), If so, there has to be a male version.

Maybe if you chose the female main character and train Eevee, You get Ninfia, and Vice Versa with the male?

but if there's a male eevee it should have been revealed now.
---
#8assassinCrashPosted 2/12/2013 2:12:07 AM
There are boy Glaceons.
#9SupahJemPosted 2/12/2013 2:12:11 AM
Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not Rage.

I just think it's lame when these things become manditory or you become gimped, and I think it's a way to hide depth in a game. Kingdom Hearts 3D would be a short game if you didnt have to spend hours on Dream Eaters. Ni No Kuni it isn't as bad though, but I still dislike that I have to set aside time to feed/pet things or else I'm hindering myself. It is a clever way for developers to hide a lack of depth in their games though.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#10Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:14:21 AM
Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not Rage.

I just think it's lame when these things become manditory or you become gimped, and I think it's a way to hide depth in a game. Kingdom Hearts 3D would be a short game if you didnt have to spend hours on Dream Eaters. Ni No Kuni it isn't as bad though, but I still dislike that I have to set aside time to feed/pet things or else I'm hindering myself. It is a clever way for developers to hide a lack of depth in their games though.

I Actually 100% Kingdom Hearts 3D EXCEPT that I didn't do all of the dream eaters, I just felt that it was a waste of time.
took me 84 hours, and I agree .
---