This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Perhaps what most happy made me feel was the legendary Mewtwo's return

#1Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/12/2013 4:51:37 AM
Nothing can be more badass than Genesect and Mewtwo duking it out, and it seems it will become a reality. This is to me fantastic news, and to see the original Legend return after more than a decade so younger fans can know the beginning of Poke, like they did with Mew back in the pre-Diamond days, its nice to hear the the badass Genetic Pokemon is striking back and returns!!!
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#2ElectricNovaPosted 2/12/2013 4:58:19 AM(edited)
I think you may be underestimating the younger fans if you think they don't know about Mewtwo, most kids do know about the original 151.

But yeah. It's nice to See MewTwo back, although I never did see Mewtwo returns or whatever it's called.

Seeing him fight Genesect is somewhat surreal but also awesome.
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#3Jrx1Posted 2/12/2013 4:58:07 AM
Yep. It was heavily predicted since Genesect's Pokedex Entry was revealed. It finally became a reality!
---
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
#4MugilokoPosted 2/12/2013 5:00:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 5:01:26 AM
With all the Plasma vs Rocket action going on, it was inevitable that it came to their creations fighting it out. I feel like they might resolve their differences based on that connection...

Either way, very pleased with the last stretch of Ash's Unova adventures so far.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#6faruwayPosted 2/12/2013 5:05:59 AM
Also, had a feeling Mewtwo will do his 'erase everyone's memories except Ash and his gang' to forget about himself and also, Genesect.

I'm sure at the end Genesect become buddies with Mewtwo.
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#7KingCrInuYashaPosted 2/12/2013 12:16:01 PM
So, Mewtwo's going to be in this movie.

To what do we owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?
---
"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison
#8The_Sol_BladerPosted 2/12/2013 12:16:54 PM
inb4theyactuallyjoinforcesandareportrayedasgoodguys
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#9reaverzPosted 2/12/2013 12:22:02 PM
The best part is that it also solidifies Mewtwo's chances of returning in a certain other Nintendo title...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]