This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia's stats

#1SilverSaint7Posted 2/12/2013 5:37:27 AM
Since all eeveelutions all have the same stats just arranged in different orders it's pretty easy to make some guesses at what Ninfia's will be. I get the feeling that Ninfia will be another big pink HP whore like Blissey, Wigglytuff, and Audino so:

HP: 130
Attack: 65
Defense: 110
Sp. Attack: 65
Sp. Defense: 95
Speed: 60
---
... and in that moment, I swear we were phone.
#2KitschgardenerPosted 2/12/2013 5:41:49 AM
Looks like a speedy cleric to me, so I'd go with what you have but maybe switch Defense and Speed. Would be a bit of a let-down though with those stats, assuming it doesn't get anything terribly special in its movepool.
#3EstheimasterPosted 2/12/2013 6:02:54 AM
I like it being a Dragon Type

HP: 95/65
Attack: 60
Defense: 65/95
Sp. Attack: 130
Sp. Defense: 65
Speed: 110

This way it's a designated special attacker with access to a heavy-hitting Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse. It'd be like a special glass cannon, and they'd need to give it some coverage moves (Flamethrower, Psychic) to keep up with the other Dragon types. This setup would be great because it won't be able to take many hits, but it'll be fast and hit like a truck with Draco Meteor. The only change is making the HP 65 and either bumping up the Special Defense or Defense up to 95, which would give it more of a niche role countering some attackers.

Just checked Serebii and it differs from Espeon which has 65 HP, 65 Atk (wtf?), 60 Def, and 95 Sp. Def. This deviates either by giving Ninfeon lower Atk and better Def/HP instead of Sp Atk.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.