This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only one new eeveelution is kind of lame. =(

#21MidnightCrewPosted 2/12/2013 7:55:01 AM
Swiftblade09 posted...
I think it's lame that they are still making eeveelutions. We already have too many.

This.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#22Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 7:55:11 AM
No this isn't about not getting everything at once, its about the fact they'd be a pair. It'd be like only showing Froakie but not Chespin or Fennekin till months later. Starters are a trio, eeveelutions are duos.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#23Grand_BluePosted 2/12/2013 7:56:12 AM
So what if there's only 1 new Eeveelution? Why do you all think you are owed 2 Eeveelutions just because it was that was in gens 2 and 4? They don't have to follow a pattern, just like there was no 3rd version for BW, no RS remakes in gen 5, or how the first gym leader in BW weren't rock types. Get over yourselves, you shouldn't expect something just because it happened in a previous generation.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#24CharizardFirePosted 2/12/2013 7:57:35 AM
You guys do realize that it's entirely possible that there is a second new Eeveelution that they're just not revealing in the short, right?
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#25Grand_BluePosted 2/12/2013 7:59:14 AM
CharizardFire posted...
You guys do realize that it's entirely possible that there is a second new Eeveelution that they're just not revealing in the short, right?

Yes, but that doesn't mean there has to be one, just like people were surprised how there was no Grey version, but people shouldn't just assume things.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.