This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling it right now. Ninfia is bug-type.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Calling it right now. Ninfia is bug-type.

User Info: Milso

Milso
3 years ago#11
Nope, bows are almost always depicted as completely symmetrical, even in these examples people keep trying to use against it. These ones aren't and give a very clear impression of a butterfly. That definitely doesn't confirm anything, but I don't think you can just deny it's there either.
rawr

User Info: sonicqaz2

sonicqaz2
3 years ago#12
If its a confirmed bug type, the first person to show me this post will get a free DS from me, with a copy of either X or Y.

Im serious.

Its not a bug. Stop.
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55

User Info: MidnightCrew

MidnightCrew
3 years ago#13
I hope you're wrong.

Because I love bugs.

And a Bug type eeveelution should look so much cooler than that thing. :I
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
3 years ago#14
Milso posted...
Nope, bows are almost always depicted as completely symmetrical, even in these examples people keep trying to use against it. These ones aren't and give a very clear impression of a butterfly. That definitely doesn't confirm anything, but I don't think you can just deny it's there either.

The thing is, Eevee's evolutions have to do with its unstable genetic code being influenced by various elements. As such, a bug-type eeveelution should actually look something like a bug. As wrong as I may be, it would just be silly for Gamefreak to slap a butterfly shaped bow on pokemon and go "See this? This makes it a bug-type".
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10

User Info: Alty1

Alty1
3 years ago#15
It looks like a normal type.

Pink seems to be the color of choice among normal pokemon and the Normal boosting item is called the pink ribbon.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/BtVSFan2.jpg - SHOKANSTEIN
“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar” - Jim Butcher
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Calling it right now. Ninfia is bug-type.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived