This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling it right now. Ninfia is bug-type.

#11MilsoPosted 2/12/2013 8:50:39 AM(edited)
Nope, bows are almost always depicted as completely symmetrical, even in these examples people keep trying to use against it. These ones aren't and give a very clear impression of a butterfly. That definitely doesn't confirm anything, but I don't think you can just deny it's there either.
---
rawr
#12sonicqaz2Posted 2/12/2013 8:50:45 AM
If its a confirmed bug type, the first person to show me this post will get a free DS from me, with a copy of either X or Y.

Im serious.

Its not a bug. Stop.
---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#13MidnightCrewPosted 2/12/2013 8:53:13 AM
I hope you're wrong.

Because I love bugs.

And a Bug type eeveelution should look so much cooler than that thing. :I
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#14KeeperOfShadowsPosted 2/12/2013 8:58:52 AM
Milso posted...
Nope, bows are almost always depicted as completely symmetrical, even in these examples people keep trying to use against it. These ones aren't and give a very clear impression of a butterfly. That definitely doesn't confirm anything, but I don't think you can just deny it's there either.

The thing is, Eevee's evolutions have to do with its unstable genetic code being influenced by various elements. As such, a bug-type eeveelution should actually look something like a bug. As wrong as I may be, it would just be silly for Gamefreak to slap a butterfly shaped bow on pokemon and go "See this? This makes it a bug-type".
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10
#15Alty1Posted 2/12/2013 9:10:35 AM
It looks like a normal type.

Pink seems to be the color of choice among normal pokemon and the Normal boosting item is called the pink ribbon.
---
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Fuee/Artz0rion/BtVSFan2.jpg - SHOKANSTEIN
“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar” - Jim Butcher