This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

c'mon guys, the english name is NYMPHeon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. c'mon guys, the english name is NYMPHeon.
3 years ago#21
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...
the bowties do look like butterflies

This is a stupid point, bow ties in general are shaped like butterflies. How can anyone think this is a legitimate point?

bowties are usually symmetrical along their horizontal plane. Here the top "loops" of the bowtie are clearly larger than the bottom loops, resembling a butterfly's wings

While I get what you're saying, I find it hard to imagine that the defining feature of a bug-type would butterfly-shaped bows. Something like that might bring me over to the "They're running out of ideas" side.
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10
3 years ago#22
Look at the scan. None of them have a ddfined pupil, and they are all just as shiny.
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
3 years ago#23
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...

This is a stupid point, bow ties in general are shaped like butterflies. How can anyone think this is a legitimate point?

bowties are usually symmetrical along their horizontal plane. Here the top "loops" of the bowtie are clearly larger than the bottom loops, resembling a butterfly's wings

While I get what you're saying, I find it hard to imagine that the defining feature of a bug-type would butterfly-shaped bows. Something like that might bring me over to the "They're running out of ideas" side.

But Eevee can't suddenly evolve into a spider or a six legs bug, I mean.. Vapereon is not really a fish, and have little things to make seem like water, and that it's blue :p
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
3 years ago#24
zerokandery posted...
But Eevee can't suddenly evolve into a spider or a six legs bug, I mean.. Vapereon is not really a fish, and have little things to make seem like water, and that it's blue :p

Why couldn't there be a six-legged Eeveelution?

And the "little things" that show Vaporeon is a water-type aren't as minor as fashion accessories.
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10
3 years ago#25
http://i.imgur.com/9M8R0Me.jpg

Though I still say it's a bug, they just haven't gone for the obvious route.
rawr
3 years ago#26
KeeperOfShadows posted...
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...

I don't really get that...

If it IS a Bug type eeveelution, attempting to merely suggest the bug typing through some small details takes much more work to come up with than simply tacking bug eyes and a sting or something onto it. Regardless of the fact that an Eeveelution with bug parts would look so much better than THIS, to me anyway. xD

I have hope that whatever this is it isn't a Bug type.
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. c'mon guys, the english name is NYMPHeon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived