This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

c'mon guys, the english name is NYMPHeon.

#21KeeperOfShadowsPosted 2/12/2013 8:35:30 AM
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...
the bowties do look like butterflies

This is a stupid point, bow ties in general are shaped like butterflies. How can anyone think this is a legitimate point?

bowties are usually symmetrical along their horizontal plane. Here the top "loops" of the bowtie are clearly larger than the bottom loops, resembling a butterfly's wings

While I get what you're saying, I find it hard to imagine that the defining feature of a bug-type would butterfly-shaped bows. Something like that might bring me over to the "They're running out of ideas" side.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10
#22TehKrimboElfPosted 2/12/2013 8:37:09 AM
Look at the scan. None of them have a ddfined pupil, and they are all just as shiny.
---
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989
#23Zero97Posted 2/12/2013 8:39:57 AM
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...

This is a stupid point, bow ties in general are shaped like butterflies. How can anyone think this is a legitimate point?

bowties are usually symmetrical along their horizontal plane. Here the top "loops" of the bowtie are clearly larger than the bottom loops, resembling a butterfly's wings

While I get what you're saying, I find it hard to imagine that the defining feature of a bug-type would butterfly-shaped bows. Something like that might bring me over to the "They're running out of ideas" side.

But Eevee can't suddenly evolve into a spider or a six legs bug, I mean.. Vapereon is not really a fish, and have little things to make seem like water, and that it's blue :p
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#24KeeperOfShadowsPosted 2/12/2013 8:45:35 AM
zerokandery posted...
But Eevee can't suddenly evolve into a spider or a six legs bug, I mean.. Vapereon is not really a fish, and have little things to make seem like water, and that it's blue :p

Why couldn't there be a six-legged Eeveelution?

And the "little things" that show Vaporeon is a water-type aren't as minor as fashion accessories.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
Currently playing: SSF4:AE, FFV, Megaman9&10
#25MilsoPosted 2/12/2013 8:48:24 AM(edited)
http://i.imgur.com/9M8R0Me.jpg

Though I still say it's a bug, they just haven't gone for the obvious route.
---
rawr
#26MidnightCrewPosted 2/12/2013 8:59:48 AM
KeeperOfShadows posted...
DedoDurdens posted...
GATTJT posted...

I don't really get that...

If it IS a Bug type eeveelution, attempting to merely suggest the bug typing through some small details takes much more work to come up with than simply tacking bug eyes and a sting or something onto it. Regardless of the fact that an Eeveelution with bug parts would look so much better than THIS, to me anyway. xD

I have hope that whatever this is it isn't a Bug type.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.