This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia is a new type. Prove me wrong.

#1Skylan2021Posted 2/12/2013 10:08:44 AM
It has to be. If you cant look at an eevee evolution and guess what it is right away after seeing it. Its gotta be something that has never existed before.

Why would they make a flying type with no wings? Ribbons do not equal flying. But I suppose its still possible.

Dragon type. I could potentially see this...although nothing about it really screams Dragon. Kinda the same with flying. Id think their designers could be more clear with what youre getting.

Its name is NOT Nympheon. I dont care if its some sort of larva/pupa whatever. Why would they name what is essentially the final bug evolution of eevee after a larva if its fully evolved. It also has no bug-like characteristics. Not in the eyes certainly, and those ribbons do not look insect like at all. Dont you think they could be a little more obvious.

How would it evolve if it were a normal type? Espeon and Umbreon both evolve in day/night respectively. So the only way it could evolve into a normal type would be what...through the use of a "Normal Stone/Rock?" Sorry but not. And it couldnt just evolve into the normal evolution randomly because some people would be confused when it evolves. If its daytime would they think "Oh is it Ninfia or Espeon?" Imagine the complaints.

Also the picture of Ninfia with all the other Eevee evos...well, it looks sparkly to be honest. Theres little sparkles of light surrounding Ninfia and nobody else. I wont even bother conjecturing about the Rainbow in the back.

But through the sparkles, the secrecy of typing, and process of elimination...lets call it a new type. Most likely Light, though Im sure many loathe to admit it.
#2WindyligthPosted 2/12/2013 10:09:11 AM
I agree.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#3MrFingers07Posted 2/12/2013 10:10:18 AM
We can't, but you cannot prove your claim right as well.

We just have to wait and see.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#4RunebogglePosted 2/12/2013 10:10:25 AM
It most likely evolves through the new "bonds" mechanic or whatever that we've been hearing about.
---
Si || http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzqWUy6jZJg
#5ShyvanaPosted 2/12/2013 10:10:27 AM
tagging topic
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#6AuroraSonicBeamPosted 2/12/2013 10:10:39 AM
TC, shouldn't you be at work? This game needs to come out in 8 months and you're wasting your time posting on some stupid forum.
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#7thatguyoncheesePosted 2/12/2013 10:10:48 AM
It is flying type. It was already leaked.. you're late.
---
do you even lift bro
#8thatguyoncheesePosted 2/12/2013 10:11:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9MugilokoPosted 2/12/2013 10:11:14 AM
Why would they make a flying type with no wings?

Because Doduo/Dodrio
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 2/12/2013 10:14:30 AM
Light Type would be pretty stupid, but I would probably just deal with it. The only issue I have with Light Type is how late it is in the series for adding a Type. And how many moves would you have to make to make Light balanced with the other types?

However, I'd probably just live with it. Besides, lots of old Pokemon would probably learn these moves, and a number of them will probably be great.

Light is kinda stupid to add now, but I'm fine with it.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47