This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia is a new type. Prove me wrong.

#11rrk1991Posted 2/12/2013 10:18:57 AM
Light Type would be pretty stupid, but I would probably just deal with it. The only issue I have with Light Type is how late it is in the series for adding a Type. And how many moves would you have to make to make Light balanced with the other types?

However, I'd probably just live with it. Besides, lots of old Pokemon would probably learn these moves, and a number of them will probably be great.

Light is kinda stupid to add now, but I'm fine with it.

There are only 27 ghost type pokemon, with 9 of them being added last gen. I feel like if they add a new type, it would not be terribly hard to at least catch up with ghost
#12sonicqaz2Posted 2/12/2013 10:20:39 AM
Runeboggle posted...
It most likely evolves through the new "bonds" mechanic or whatever that we've been hearing about.

---
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55
#13stirbad_fcPosted 2/12/2013 10:25:33 AM
Don't the ribbons and bow and s*** hint at the in-game Pokemon Contests?
---
Don't waste your time or time will waste you.
PSN/Steam: stirbad
#14R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/12/2013 10:29:50 AM(edited)
That's not how it works TC. You prove that you're RIGHT.

Mugiloko posted...
Why would they make a flying type with no wings?

Because Doduo/Dodrio

Along with Drifloon and Drifblim. Not sure if there are others.
---
You might as well name the pokemon Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.- Caltenburn
#15R0cks0l1ddPosted 2/12/2013 10:28:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16MonixionPosted 2/12/2013 10:28:23 AM
Unless they bring back Pokemon Contests or something similar and it'll only evolve once it reaches maximum happiness with 'X' amount of points in a contest stat (probably Beauty), similar to how Feebas evolves into Melotic?
---
[[PSN - NekuShibuya]] [[Xbox Live - monixion]]
Currently Playing: PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale [Sweet Tooth]
#17CakeOfLiesPosted 2/12/2013 10:35:43 AM
rrk1991 posted...
Light Type would be pretty stupid, but I would probably just deal with it. The only issue I have with Light Type is how late it is in the series for adding a Type. And how many moves would you have to make to make Light balanced with the other types?

However, I'd probably just live with it. Besides, lots of old Pokemon would probably learn these moves, and a number of them will probably be great.

Light is kinda stupid to add now, but I'm fine with it.

There are only 27 ghost type pokemon, with 9 of them being added last gen. I feel like if they add a new type, it would not be terribly hard to at least catch up with ghost

Hmm...
I thought there were more Ghosts than that...
I guess there doesn't need to be with Gengar and Chandelure bossin' up the place.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#18PikaleyPosted 2/12/2013 10:37:40 AM
or it could change so that umbreon is with dusk stone, espeon with dawn stone and if it happened to be a normal type then evolve with maximum happiness, and make leafeon grass stone while were add it to follow the pattern =P
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#19JessCalabrPosted 2/12/2013 10:40:39 AM
If it was normal wouldn't it just evolve with a moon stone???
---
PSN- JesterCals
#20SooChillinPosted 2/12/2013 10:43:57 AM
**** the light-type.