This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It doesn't make sense for ninfia to be normal type

#1FrankulaPosted 2/12/2013 11:10:59 AM
Who in their right mind would evolve eevee, a normal type, into another normal type? There are SO many better and cooler options. Sure people will get Ninfia solely because it's the new eevee type, but honestly it's just boring.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#2SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 11:12:16 AM(edited)
Same reason why plain exists in colours and food flavours, etc?

Besides, normal types are awesome.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#3jayman7Posted 2/12/2013 11:13:09 AM
If it is Normal-type, I'd get it to fill my Pokedex and merrily ignore it. I feel like a Normal Eeveelution, when there are other existing types that don't have Eeveelutions, is a copout.

And anyway, I'm thinking Bug, myself.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:13:41 AM
SlimeStack posted...

Plain isn't a flavor genius. It describes something in its "normal" state, as in "not enhanced"
---
#5Ether_SwordPosted 2/12/2013 11:13:52 AM
Cause Eevee is too weak as a normal type and this is the answer for an Eevee on their team with normal typing.
---
GT: Auryas
#6MoskidoPosted 2/12/2013 11:15:11 AM
Frankula posted...
Who in their right mind would evolve eevee, a normal type, into another normal type? There are SO many better and cooler options. Sure people will get Ninfia solely because it's the new eevee type, but honestly it's just boring.

Does not change the fact that it could still be normal, at all.
---
FC Black 2: 2752 8681 7430
"Lebron James finally got a ring. Anything can happen now, I guess." - Myself.
#7Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:16:12 AM
Ether_Sword posted...
Cause Eevee is too weak as a normal type and this is the answer for an Eevee on their team with normal typing.

That's like picking a vanilla monster card for your yugioh deck when you could have chosen an effect monster with the same stats.
---
#8SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 11:16:13 AM
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Plain isn't a flavor genius. It describes something in its "normal" state, as in "not enhanced"

Yeah, let's crack out the dictionary and argue about the definition of plain instead of discussing Ninfia being a normal type.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#9Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:17:45 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Frankula posted...
SlimeStack posted...

Yeah, let's crack out the dictionary and argue about the definition of plain instead of discussing Ninfia being a normal type.

Your argument was based on you calling plain a flavor, and I refuted it by pointing out the flaw on your side of the discussion.
---
#10KitschgardenerPosted 2/12/2013 11:18:04 AM
Ether_Sword posted...

That's like picking a vanilla monster card for your yugioh deck when you could have chosen an effect monster with the same stats.

Wut.