This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another Ninfia topic (link, and new info.)

#1NomytakerPosted 2/12/2013 12:51:04 PM
Ninfia or Nympheon is the first of two Eevee evolutions to be introduced in Pokemon X and Y. Much like Umbreon in Gen II was one of the first known Dark type pokemon, Nympheon of Gen VI is one of the first Light type pokemon. Much like the Dark, Pyschic, Fighting and the Grass, Water, Fire trinities, Light pokemon complete a trinity with Dragon and Steel types. As when Magnemite and Magneton retroactively had Steel added to their types, most of the Fairy egg group will have Light added as a secondary type, such as Chansey, Audino, and Clefairy.

Thanks to Tinsares for digging into the official pokemon X and Y website source code for this.
http://thedailyhotness.net/post/42939398704/ninfia-or-nympheon-is-the-first-of-two-eevee

I'm not sure if someone is wishing really hard with a photoshopped scan or not....
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#2JacornonthecobPosted 2/12/2013 12:52:28 PM
Not new info, and that's not what it says. Sorry!
#3OcarinaofToastPosted 2/12/2013 12:54:23 PM
I hope this is real >_>

I need a second new eeveelution :[
---
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!
#4SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 12:55:16 PM
But there's nothing like that in the source code...

Do they really think people aren't capable of checking source code and will just believe that crap?
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#5JacornonthecobPosted 2/12/2013 12:55:54 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I hope this is real >_>

I need a second new eeveelution :[

Well, unfortunately it's not. The image doesn't come from the "source code" or whatever, it came from a magazine, which we already knew (http://www.serebii.net/corocoro213.jpg). Furthermore, the "translation" given at the top of the page isn't what the page says. You can even see the little "???" on the image he posted where it says in the stats that the type is ???.
#6FrankulaPosted 2/12/2013 1:00:18 PM
It's almost certainly fake. The source is "lol thx to my bro for digging through pokemon.com's source code" which the lamest excuse for a source I've ever seen.

First off why would pokemon.com have this type of information hard coded into a web page? It wouldn't, it would be a database entry which the site would query for. And why would they include source that isn't actually getting used? It doesn't make any sense.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#7ice_phoenix_Posted 2/12/2013 1:01:02 PM
Frankula posted...
The source is "lol thx to my bro for digging through pokemon.com's source code" which the lamest excuse for a source I've ever seen.

The person might as well have said "I work for Nintendo"
---
~yay_meh~
I freeze people then I melt them into water and drink them. <3
#8FrankulaPosted 2/12/2013 1:02:01 PM
ice_phoenix_ posted...
Frankula posted...
The source is "lol thx to my bro for digging through pokemon.com's source code" which the lamest excuse for a source I've ever seen.

The person might as well have said "I work for Nintendo"

Haha agreed
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#9OldDirtyCRPosted 2/12/2013 1:02:35 PM
This is literally the stupidest thing I've seen all week. "Lol mah buddi dig throu dat HTML source c0des and found insider knowledge commented in there"

Shame on whoever made that page.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#10P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 2/12/2013 1:02:35 PM
Most likely fake.
---
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards