This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#11Number_0nePosted 2/12/2013 2:27:31 PM
"So we're really doing this?" Ledian asked.

"That's right," Alice replied. "No more staying on that bug-infested island. "We're going to conquer our own. Our allies from Normal Island should also being prepared."

"Won't the other islands get angry?" Ledian asked.

"Don't worry. I've already sent out messengers to the islands. We're certain to get some of them on our side."

"Lady Alice!" another person called. "Everyone is prepared, but Ghost Island has sent an attack force our way!"

"Curses! They must have been spying on us. Those sneaky rats!" Alice yelled.

"What should we do?" The man asked.

"Take some people and hold negotiations. Have them stall as long as possible, while the rest of our army attacks their island."

The man seemed confused. "But what about ??? Island?"

Alice laughed. "I'll conquer it myself."
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#12GarioshiPosted 2/12/2013 2:27:51 PM
*wakes up*

Isaac: Man, is it that time of the week again? Time for ??? Island, Luke!

Luke: Alright! I can't wait!

Isaac: We shouldn't! The boat's about to leave!

Luke: I'm glad I don't have to get dressed. Let's go!

Isaac: Right.
---
My trainer card: http://s18.postimage.org/qtw7d7655/image.jpg
What I look like in real life: http://s11.postimage.org/54ec25d7n/images_CAEA78_FU.jpg
#13Number_0nePosted 2/12/2013 2:28:35 PM
Are pokemon allowed to talk with people in this RP?
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#14Frosted_Chortle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:31:24 PM
Number_0ne posted...
Are pokemon allowed to talk with people in this RP?

...Sure.

I'll make a part...soon.
---
Alt of Throwback2780.
Please use the mustard of doom.
#15DanTheMan49Posted 2/12/2013 2:33:06 PM
Alex: Ok, you ready blastoise? Today we set sail to ??? island! Kind of a stupid name now that i think about it... How is that even pronounced?
Blastoise: Blast!
I looked around the ship as i boarded, spotting any friendly faces. No one else i knew was coming with me, except blastoise of course, but a friend might make the trip a little less boring.
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#16Pendragon71037Posted 2/12/2013 2:33:32 PM
Is there anyone on Rock island besides me? If not, how bout Water island? If not again, I become my human form from spirit signs and have a Kabutops partner.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#17DanTheMan49Posted 2/12/2013 2:35:20 PM
I'm from water island
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#18willingmessPosted 2/12/2013 2:37:48 PM
will: ooh yeah! yesterday I just got my partner, and today I'm gonna get to go to ??? isle for the first time!

I glance down at my partner pokemon, trapinch, and it seems to glance with an equal amount of nervous excitement!

will: well.... there's nothing for it but to go!

and so the both of us travel down to the docks and prepare to embark on the boat. there we are met by the captain who seems to see our nervousness

captain: ohoho! first time I see! well... there isn't anything to worry about!

will: phew...

and with that, me and trapinch get on the boat, ready for whatever lay before us!
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#19Frosted_Chortle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:39:55 PM
As i went through the forest i saw how creepy it was. i saw a tent. i entered & a hooded man was sitting inside.

"come in." he said.

"who are you?" I asked.

"the man who has lived on this island for ages. have you heard of the missingno?"

"no, why?"

"It's said that it has been hiding here & will come back today." he said. i decided to keep a look out for it. since it was my first time coming here.

I sent out my Deino.

"Deino. we are going to look for a missingno." I told Deino. he nodded & we walked along the path. i saw a bush shaking, I ignored it & moved on.

"Soon, we shall meet."
---
Alt of Throwback2780.
Please use the mustard of doom.
#20TableFlipPosted 2/12/2013 2:41:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]