This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#221Number_0nePosted 2/13/2013 4:08:40 PM
Garioshi posted...
(I'm back!)
Isaac stared off in the distance. "So, how are we going to deal with this?" An explosion was heard in the direction of the nearby cliff.

Luke flipped out, startled,"What? Why is the cliff exploding?" Luke was interrupted by-
___
You decide!

Missingno gets my vote.
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#222XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/13/2013 4:10:09 PM
Number_0ne posted...
Garioshi posted...
(I'm back!)
Isaac stared off in the distance. "So, how are we going to deal with this?" An explosion was heard in the direction of the nearby cliff.

Luke flipped out, startled,"What? Why is the cliff exploding?" Luke was interrupted by-
___
You decide!

Missingno gets my vote.

Missingno is in Omelette.

Does Omelette try desperately to get attention again?
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#223Number_0nePosted 2/13/2013 4:12:03 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Garioshi posted...
(I'm back!)

___
You decide!

Missingno gets my vote.

I thought it just tried to bomb Dragon Island.
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#224fox444fPosted 2/13/2013 4:13:13 PM
Number_0ne posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Garioshi posted...
(I'm back!)

___
You decide!

Missingno gets my vote.

I assumed there was more than one missingno
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#225Frosted_Chortle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:19:01 PM
fox444f posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Garioshi posted...
(I'm back!)

___
You decide!

Missingno gets my vote.

I assumed there was more than one missingno

Yeah, there's more then one. the castle part explains that they are capable of multiplying.
---
YOU STOLE FROM MY SHOP!? NOW YOU SHALL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE! *shocks you to death*
#226RatedRKO7Posted 2/13/2013 4:19:15 PM
Dark: Thanks. Now we just need a clue.
There was an explosion nearby.
Dark: Let's head in the direction of the explosion.
Dark heads in the direction of the explosion with Fox and co possibly following behind.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#227fox444fPosted 2/13/2013 4:22:29 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Dark: Thanks. Now we just need a clue.
There was an explosion nearby.
Dark: Let's head in the direction of the explosion.
Dark heads in the direction of the explosion with Fox and co possibly following behind.

Yeah we'll follow u guys.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#228Missingno_MastrPosted 2/13/2013 4:23:03 PM
"It was a little loud," conceded K as Alice pointed this out. Then, he looked as he saw someone coming. .4 and Ledian were both poised to attack. "Hold on," K instructed .4. "Alice is right, we should see who it is and what they want first." Then, they saw that it was Dan approaching them. K recognized him as the one who had set his Blastoise on him earlier, though had admittedly thought K had intended to attack. "Hello," K said to Dan. "What brings you here?
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#229Pendragon71037Posted 2/13/2013 4:27:19 PM
Pendragon was woken up by the sound of a huge explosion. He immediatly got up out of his tent and went over to the others, to wake them up in case the sound hadn't. He packed up, them set off in the direction of the explosion, with the others possibly following.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#230DanTheMan49Posted 2/13/2013 4:29:36 PM
Dan: Oh...hey creepy guy... I was just out for a depressed stroll. If you're gonna sic a buncha bugs on me, do it fast. I don't care anymore. Besides, I'm harmless, i couldn't even hurt you with a speeding, 400lb blastoise. I'm useless...
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.