This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#261XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/13/2013 6:26:39 PM
Garioshi posted...
Isaac: What is that?

*turns around*

What're you doing?

*continues to get hit*

You know what? Blaze Kick!

*kicks the Pokemon halfway across the island*

Omelette is sent flying and splats on contact with the ocean. He reforms a few feet away from the Blaziken. He turns ultraviolet.

"Please don't kill this fool again. He's more harm to himself than to you. Just talk to him. Trust me. He could do this all night." -Omelette.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#262GarioshiPosted 2/13/2013 6:31:06 PM
"...Okay. Who are you?" questioned Isaac as his arm, leg, and mouth began to charge with fire.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#263DanTheMan49Posted 2/13/2013 6:42:25 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Dan started panicking as he realized he couldn't see where Alice was, and this eventually culminated in Blastoise shooting a Spinarak out of a tree with its water attacks.

"Will you calm down?" groaned K as Dan apologized to the Spinarak. Alice had been standing behind him, which explained why Dan did not see her right away. "You seem to be under the impression that everybody is out to get you or something."

Dan: Oh...yeah...sorry. It's just that...well...scary people scare me. And before you say you're not scary, look at the fact that you sound smart, have a weird pokemon, and are really freaking mysterious! It also doesn't help that I always like to be on the defence if I can. Blastoise is a living testament to that. Is Bug Lady still hell bent on world domination? If so, can i have the world's supply of gummy bears?!
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#264XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/13/2013 6:58:09 PM
Garioshi posted...
"...Okay. Who are you?" questioned Isaac as his arm, leg, and mouth began to charge with fire.

"Wh-what? We're Omelette, 'cuz we're a baker's dozen! Now stop fighting us!" -Omelette, white.

"But... Huh? You kept shooting those seeds at me!" -Isaac, with wrists and soles blazing.

Just then, Omelette turns ultraviolet and flicks the Blaziken off of the cliff with Psychic.

"Nyahaha! This is what I do, my friend! The look on your face right now? Priceless!" -Omelette.

He spazzes wildly and turns white.

"Oh man... He could be really hurt!" -Omelette.

Suddenly, a stream of fire from a Vulpix burns him to ashes.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#265fox444fPosted 2/13/2013 7:01:49 PM
Its hard to tell whats going on with omelette because he has 6 different personalities. Lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#266Number_0nePosted 2/13/2013 7:04:34 PM
"I've given up on that. It's hopeless now anyways," Alice said, then suddenly turned and started walking off.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Dan asked.

"Didn't you notice that weird thing that went flying over us before? it went that way, and I'm going to see what it was." Alice left the forest, heading in the direction Omelette had been sent flying.

---

Alice arrived at the coast, but could not see Omelette there anymore. She sighed and turned back, about to return to where K and Dan were, but noticed the nearby dock. Strangely, there were no people around.

She carefully entered the dock, and soon saw a newspaper stand. She stole one of the newspapers and began to read it.

After the declaration of war by Bug Island's ex-leader...Several Islands are planning to take military action and capture her...heavily backed by Bug Island and Psychic Island...Other supporters are Flying Island, Water Island, Fighting Island, and Steel Island...Most of the others have not committed yet...Starting today, all methods of transportation off ??? Island will be halted, while military forces plan to sweep ??? Island to capture Alice and anyone helping her.

They're just trapping everyone here? Jerem must be serious.

She slowly began walking back to the log cabin, then stopped.

No. I can't get other people involved in my problems. What a stupid mistake i've made.

Slowly, tears began to flow down her cheeks.
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#267GarioshiPosted 2/13/2013 7:04:57 PM
"HHHHYYYYAAAHHH!" yelled Isaac, releasing all of the built up fire to propel himself back up the cliff. He wasted no time and used Close Combat combined with Fire Punch, obliterating the ashes. "Who was that?" asked Isaac, calming down.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#268DanTheMan49Posted 2/13/2013 7:13:51 PM
And so the plot thickens...
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#269fox444fPosted 2/13/2013 7:14:39 PM
Fox: A deranged eggsecute. Hey that mysterious block looking thing is glowing. What is it doing?
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#270Missingno_MastrPosted 2/13/2013 7:21:24 PM
K listened as Dan apologized, and explained that scary people scared him, then proceeded to explain why K was scary to him- he talked intelligently, had a strange Pokemon, and was mysterious.

".4 is not weird," K stated. Before he could say any more, however, Alice explained she had given up on world domination, she walked off, looking for whatever the weird thing that had flown overhead was. Driven by curiosity as to what it was, K followed.

He arrived at the dock as Alice had started crying. He was about to ask why she was crying, when he noticed the newspaper, and immediately understood. There were going to be military forces coming for her, as well as anyone helping her. He looked at Alice again, and spoke up. "If military forces are coming for you, then we should not make it easy for them." He gave her a small smile. "When I said I wanted to be an ally you could actually trust, I wasn't lying. Come on back to the cabin," he said.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG