This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#291GarioshiPosted 2/14/2013 3:38:26 AM
Bump.
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#292XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/14/2013 4:28:10 AM
Going to school. Can anyone write for me?
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#293PolimarioPosted 2/14/2013 5:00:18 AM
Draxl heard commotion, then saw Omlette.

Draxl - "Heh, that kid be crazy. Be bouncin' aboot with its head full o' eye- eh, pixels."

Draxl turned towards the sea.

Draxl - "What in tarnation...?"

Draxl got out a telescope. In the distance, a blockade of ships were present. "Draxl hopped down and flipped a switch, triggering an alarm that blared across the island.

Draxl - "Lads, We've got some company! And it ain't friendly."

They must be here for Bug Lady.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#294Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/14/2013 7:37:25 AM
Oh well it's fine, i'm back and not much has happened.

Ambi and Sam stop mid search as they hear a klaxon blaring.
Ambi and Sam look at each other and then run in the direction the sound is coming from. They get there and see the klaxon, Ambi is in too much of a rush to look around further.

Ambi: Gliscor head up and see what you can spot.
Gliscor heads into the sky and yells down: Ambi you have to see thisss, get up here.

Ambi climbs the nearest tree and sees that the boats from before are moving in.
Ambi: Oh no.
He climbs back down quickly and explains the situation to Sam.

(Sorry Poli, wasn't sure if Draxl was a Lairon or Aggron, i'm so silly.)
#295Pendragon71037Posted 2/14/2013 8:04:21 AM
Alright, whoever is with me has free reign with Pendragon until Saturday, roughly noon Pacific time.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#296fox444fPosted 2/14/2013 9:07:16 AM
Bump
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#297GubbeyPosted 2/14/2013 9:53:02 AM
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The klaxon blared obnoxiously as all klaxons do.

"W-wh-what?" Gubbey stuttered in confusion. He looked to the shore to see Draxl was the one who activated it. He then sees the Psychic ship pulling away to make room for the much rougher-looking military vessels.

"No!!..." he screamed as his only means of leaving the island slipped away.

"Couldn't they wait until we all leave the island?... Or is something else going on?"

He was suddenly shoved aside by something.

As he got up, it was a solitary egg, bouncing along excitedly towards the ships.

It turned a sickly green. "I bet there's TONS of people on those ships! Let's sink 'em all and eat them!"

It then became orange. "Ooh! Ships! Ships! I wanna ride, let's go! WHEE!"

"Are you out o' yer wee little mind?!" Draxl exclaimed. The waves then dashed the egg against some rocks, bursting it open with a *SPLICK* sound.

Voice then spoke from a megaphone on one of the ships.

"This is Captain Ravenholst from the Dark Island Naval Force ship S.S Eclipse! We order you to remain calm! This is simply-- what? Ugh, fine. We request that you remain calm!"

"If they want us to be calm, then maybe they should lose the jet-black craft," Isaac remarked.

"There is a fugitive on this island! However, do not panic! We will send a search party immediately. The fugitive will be apprehended, and we'll be on our way."

A smoother, more glib voice spoke from another ship. "This is Captain Phantomhive from the Ghost Island Sea Brigade craft Gianiss D. Now, Alice, if you come quietly and peacefully, that will save both of us a lot of trouble. If you don't, I will be compelled to use... Unpleasant methods. Keh heh heh..."
---
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards ^_^
#298Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/14/2013 9:56:25 AM
Someone pull me along again, I have to go for quite a while.
#299fox444fPosted 2/14/2013 10:03:56 AM
Fox: I wonder what they plan on doing to her.

Dark: They will kill her probably.

Fox: Does she really deserve to die for this? She was betrayed by her own people. For all we know, Bug Island could have ordered her to do this. She may have just been following orders.

Seph: Why don't we try to track her down then? She may have the answers that we are looking for.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#300Missingno_MastrPosted 2/14/2013 12:14:52 PM
K stiffened as the ships came rolling in, and various captains called out with megaphones, calling for Alice's surrender.

"They're here already," K muttered. "Damn it." He turned to face Alice. "We have to get moving now," he stated. He gently took hold of one of her hands, and in his other hand, .4 landed. At .4's gibbered request, Ledian flew into Alice's free hand. "We have to be in physical contact for this to work," he explained. "OK, .4, use TM05!"

Immediately, .4, K, Ledian, and Alice all turned invisible.

"This will wear off in about five minutes," K whispered to Alice. "I think that'll be just enough time to find somewhere to hide. Follow me. And don't let go of my hand while we're invisible, or else we'll lose each other, and I highly doubt you want to be by yourself should you turn visible again and get spotted by these people." With that, K quietly walked back towards the dense woods, leading the way, holding .4 in one hand and Alice's hand in his other hand.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG