This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#371fox444fPosted 2/15/2013 7:00:18 PM
Fox: Dan where is K and Alice? Aggressive Water types worry me for obvious reasons. I was in too much of a panic to pay attention.

Dan: I'm not sure.

K. Alice. He yelled in hopes of finding them.

Dark: Seph's not here either. I think I saw him try to fight back.

Fox: He's fighting those things?

Seph: Hey guys. We were able to beat a few of them but there are too many and Amy needed to rest.

Fox: Hmm. We need to think of a plan. Do u guys have any idea what we should do next?
---------
Dan Seph or Rated RKO. One of u guys make the decision on what our group does. I dont know wat I want us to do. Lol
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#372XEvent-HorizonXPosted 2/15/2013 7:09:37 PM
Omelette continues on his jolly way, being white for the first time in 2 hours.

Where are you going? We need to go to where the other humans are! We need a host!

"Hey it's the Elgyem from Psychic Island! He's pretty popular there. I should go say hi." -Omelette.

As soon as he begins talking, he begins to vibrate. Sickly-green takes over.

"Do you know what it feels like to have your pelvis shoved through your circulatory system?!" -Omelette, scaring Gubbey.

"Aah! H-help! Someone! Anyone!" -Gubbey, freaking out.

Omelette turns white.

"Hey wait up! Where are you going?" -Omelette, chasing Gubbey.
---
http://i.imgur.com/frrUJmM.gif
#373DanTheMan49Posted 2/15/2013 8:02:48 PM
Dan: Blastoise, we'll make out final stand here!! Just keep using anything possible!m
The two were pitiful as they put up a strong but ultimately fight. Blastoise was punching and using hyper beam on anything it could see. Dan was throwing rocks and kicking dirt into their eyes. He managed to jump on one's back, bringing it to the ground. Blastoise finished it off with a headbutt.
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#374fox444fPosted 2/15/2013 8:08:49 PM
DanTheMan49 posted...
Dan: Blastoise, we'll make out final stand here!! Just keep using anything possible!m
The two were pitiful as they put up a strong but ultimately fight. Blastoise was punching and using hyper beam on anything it could see. Dan was throwing rocks and kicking dirt into their eyes. He managed to jump on one's back, bringing it to the ground. Blastoise finished it off with a headbutt.
---

Dan are u with our group? I thought we were running from the Feraligator.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#375GarioshiPosted 2/15/2013 8:17:52 PM
Isaac: Crap. Feraligatrs. Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Luke?

Luke: Solarbeam combo?

Isaac: Solarbeam combo.

*Isaac and Luke stand next to each other, Isaac using Sunny Day. They both absorb the sun's power and proceded to obliterate every Feraligatr in their sight*
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#376Pendragon71037Posted 2/15/2013 9:09:47 PM
Pendragon goes to the fort, following the klaxon. (I unexpectedly had wifi, but anyone who wants to can control my character.)
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#377DanTheMan49Posted 2/15/2013 9:15:59 PM
IDK, I was with y'all, then with K, now I don't even know
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#378RatedRKO7Posted 2/15/2013 9:23:33 PM
Fox, I say we fight to buy them time. I know Vulpix is weak to Water so have Empoleon do most of the fighting while Vulpix picks off the scraps or have it use Whilo-Whisp to burn them.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#379Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/16/2013 2:44:30 AM
And my character has once again been left behind. Ugh

I can't post often because my Internet connection is having serious issue so if someone could take control of me that would be great
#380SephirothtPosted 2/16/2013 3:18:38 AM
Sorry Ambi, I did bother to use that klaxon thing of yours, but I overlooked your post after that. Otherwise I would've used it. ^_^;
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive