This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#401DanTheMan49Posted 2/17/2013 10:25:27 PM
I imagine he's being eaten by feraligatrs somewhere while we're all argiong over who gets the quarter one of us found on the ground...
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#402Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/18/2013 1:47:44 AM
fox444f posted...
DanTheMan49 posted...
Forgot ambi, but we always do.

lmao poor ambi :( that was seriously an accident too.

You guys, my internet is sorted now but I don't know whether to continue, this always seems to happen, it's like you guys hate me or something :P
#403fox444fPosted 2/18/2013 2:06:54 AM
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
fox444f posted...
DanTheMan49 posted...

You guys, my internet is sorted now but I don't know whether to continue, this always seems to happen, it's like you guys hate me or something :P

I assure u we don't hate u. Ur character isnt in any of the main groups and I tend to think in groups so I forget to count ur character sometimes. My fault though. U should continue. :)
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#404Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/18/2013 2:26:57 AM
fox444f posted...
Ambi3ntT3ch posted...
fox444f posted...
DanTheMan49 posted...

I assure u we don't hate u. Ur character isnt in any of the main groups and I tend to think in groups so I forget to count ur character sometimes. My fault though. U should continue. :)

It was a joke lol, as for continuing i'm not sure, different time zones and other things I gotta do.
#405SephirothtPosted 2/18/2013 3:47:38 AM
Seph was standing with his group when suddenly a Gliscor flew right into him and cause him to fall down.

Seph: "Ow, hey watch it."

The Gliscor looked like he was sorry and a bit lost.
-------
Work with this. XD
---
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
#406Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/18/2013 6:58:57 AM
Gliscor grimaces and looks at those he'd just crashed into.

Gliscor: Ssorry, I wass ssent out to help, my friendss sshould be here in a while. Do you have any idea whatss going on?

---------------

Going to get back into it slowly oh and thanks by the way.
#407RatedRKO7Posted 2/18/2013 9:20:44 AM
Dark: In sort a girl named Alice declared war on everyone for Bug Island. But she was quickly betrayed and is now on the lamb from all islands. We are kind of caught in the middle. We are looking for answers. Also I have a question for you. How did you learn human speech?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#408GarioshiPosted 2/18/2013 9:41:21 AM
Isaac: Sheesh, Bug Island is really, really, stupid. I'm a Fire-type, so I could easily burn them to death. I'm worried about Gubbey, though. Is he okay?

Luke: I'm sure he's fine. Let's go find a way to Fire, Steel, and Fighting islands to tell them about Bug Island.

*Isaac and Luke begin searching*
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#409Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/18/2013 9:50:56 AM(edited)
Gliscor nods: I learnt it from my friend, who iss ssomewhere?

Ambi comes out of nowhere along with Sam and his Donphan.

Ambi: Hey Glis, you found someone

Ambi looks up to them: So, you guys getting involved in the fight?
#410DanTheMan49Posted 2/18/2013 10:16:13 AM
Wait, so bambi isn't dead?
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears