This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#431fox444fPosted 2/20/2013 4:03:30 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Or we could create a side story so the rp will have an active story?

I wouldn't mind doing that too.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#432Number_0nePosted 2/20/2013 7:59:04 PM
K pulled Alice along, away from the Feraligatr. They ran through the forest, getting more and more separated from Dan. They finally got out of its sight, and stopped, exhausted. K looked at the baby Missingno he found, as .4 grinned happily.

"What is that?" Alice asked.

"It's...similar to .4, but different in a way. I doubt you've seen a pokemon like this before." K said.

---

Leam continued through his journey through the forest, ignoring Alakazam's chattering.

(So, how long is this going to take? I really hope Gubbey's fine. What would happen if something bad happened to him. It's so horrible I can't imagine it. But maybe you'd get promoted and gain power. That would be great! Wait, no, that would be bad for Gubbey. But good for me. So it would be alright I guess. Oh, I see--)

"Shut up," Leam muttered.

(But there's--)

"I said shut up."

(Leam, there's a F---)

"SHUT UP!" Leam yelled, turning around. He glared at his Alakazam. "What did...you...want?" his voice trailed off as he saw a Feralgatr behind his Alakazam.

"Run for it!" Leam yelled, as he and Alakazam fled, the Feralgatr giving chase.
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#433GarioshiPosted 2/20/2013 8:13:18 PM
Isaac: Gubbey! Where are you? Are you injured?

Luke: I'll search for his aura...
---
"Don't worry, the worst that could happen is that we all die." -Jade Curtiss, Tales of the Abyss
#434fox444fPosted 2/21/2013 1:23:09 PM
I know this topic isn't going anywhere right now and maybe it'll get revived again but in the mean time, do any of u guys want to join ocarina's new RP about Mystery Dungeon? I have a feeling it will be more active than type islands. At least i'm hoping. if both become active i'll do both. anyways what do ya say. it might be some fun.
---
#435RatedRKO7Posted 2/21/2013 8:42:51 PM
fox444f posted...
I know this topic isn't going anywhere right now and maybe it'll get revived again but in the mean time, do any of u guys want to join ocarina's new RP about Mystery Dungeon? I have a feeling it will be more active than type islands. At least i'm hoping. if both become active i'll do both. anyways what do ya say. it might be some fun.

I'll do both. I will keep this alive as long as I can even if I have absolutely no idea what we are going to do.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#436DanTheMan49Posted 2/21/2013 8:48:47 PM
R.I.P. Pokemon Type Islands...
Let's all go to Mystery Dungeons...
---
Official Mirror admin with meh trusty shadow scyther. We will rule, and when we do, I will claim the world's gummy bears
#437fox444fPosted 2/21/2013 9:02:28 PM
DanTheMan49 posted...

I want to try to keep both alive but I'm not sure if others will be interested. I'm definitely doing Mystery Dungeons though. I love the PMD storyline.
---
#438RatedRKO7Posted 2/21/2013 9:37:59 PM
fox444f posted...
DanTheMan49 posted...

I want to try to keep both alive but I'm not sure if others will be interested. I'm definitely doing Mystery Dungeons though. I love the PMD storyline.

It is always interesting. Also Fox maybe our teams will cross paths. Your team seems like it will have a lot of adventures. I am going to be disappointed that I won't be on much next week because of school and work but I will try my best to stay active
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#439fox444fPosted 2/21/2013 9:41:47 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
fox444f posted...
DanTheMan49 posted...

It is always interesting. Also Fox maybe our teams will cross paths. Your team seems like it will have a lot of adventures. I am going to be disappointed that I won't be on much next week because of school and work but I will try my best to stay active

yeah. i'm sure our teams will cross paths. Don't worry about falling behind. Since it's cyoa u can write anything to have ur guys catch up story wise.
---
#440Frosted_Chortle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 6:53:39 PM
Bump...
---
Official Admin of Team Miror! Shadow Pokemon: Deino
"Any objections, Lady?"-Adam Malkovich. Claims the Screw Attack.