This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon: Type Islands.
4 years ago#61
Fox: Hi Dan. I'm Fox and this is my partner Vulpix and his brother Jabba the Fennekin. We live on Fire island. I haven't met anyone from the other islands yet but I have heard that many Aggrons are like that. They are always looking for a good fight it seems. So did you guys just arrive?

off to the side Vulpix and Jabba are talking.

Jabba: I don't know if we should be trusting that human. Water types and fire types don't normally get along.

Vulpix: Normally I wouldn't be but Fox said it was fine and I trust Fox. Lets just stay on our toes just in case.
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#63
The person didn't seem to hear him, so Pendragon called again, louder this time.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
4 years ago#64
"Hey, who are you?" asked Isaac to Alice.

"Who are-WHOA! G-Get away from me, Fire type!" screamed Alice, terrified.

"Sheesh, lady! All I wanted to know is who you are!" exclaimed Isaac.
My trainer card: http://s18.postimage.org/qtw7d7655/image.jpg
What I look like in real life: http://s11.postimage.org/54ec25d7n/images_CAEA78_FU.jpg
4 years ago#65
*I hope this is good enough.*

Pendragon71037 posted...
The person didn't seem to hear him, so Pendragon called again, louder this time.

I heard a call. I saw a human.

"Looks like someone from Rock Island. probably is." I thought. i decided to speak with him.

"Hey, you must be one of the guys from Rock Island right?" I asked. hopefully we can get along.
Alt of Throwback2780.
Please use the mustard of doom.
4 years ago#66
I shouldn't battle right now. It will only tire Ledian, and I shouldn't make a scene. But that pokemon...I've never seen it before.

Alice said, "That's an interesting pokemon. I really shouldn't do this, but...I'm curious. Alright, I'll battle."

Missingno, can you write the battle since I don't know .4's moves?

Ledian's are:

Drain Punch
Double Team
Bug Buzz
Protect
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
4 years ago#67
Garioshi posted...
"Hey, who are you?" asked Isaac to Alice.

"Who are-WHOA! G-Get away from me, Fire type!" screamed Alice, terrified.

"Sheesh, lady! All I wanted to know is who you are!" exclaimed Isaac.

"I'm Alice," she snapped. "Leader of Bug Island."

She walked off angrily.

(Also, this happens after the battle with K.)
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
4 years ago#68
Dan: Yeah. Y'know... Maybe we should team up. You're weak to rock and ground, and 'ol blasty here can cover that. And if we come across any grass, you cover me.
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
4 years ago#69
will: oh great.... I probably should of stuck with the guide... now we're horribly lost in this forest.

trapinch looks up at him

will: oh... don't give me that look....

suddenly he hears someone call out.

will: hey! maybe this guy could help me!

so he walks over to the person

will: howdy! could you help me get to wherever it is we need to go?

(feel free to continue this, pendragon)
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
4 years ago#70
DanTheMan49 posted...
Dan: Yeah. Y'know... Maybe we should team up. You're weak to rock and ground, and 'ol blasty here can cover that. And if we come across any grass, you cover me.
---

Tableflip interrupted the conversation.

Tableflip:Speaking of weaknesses,I hate fighters.You can take care of those...right? Umbre and I also hate bugs >_>
I don't even know anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon: Type Islands.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived