This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon: Type Islands.

#61fox444fPosted 2/12/2013 4:02:48 PM
Fox: Hi Dan. I'm Fox and this is my partner Vulpix and his brother Jabba the Fennekin. We live on Fire island. I haven't met anyone from the other islands yet but I have heard that many Aggrons are like that. They are always looking for a good fight it seems. So did you guys just arrive?

off to the side Vulpix and Jabba are talking.

Jabba: I don't know if we should be trusting that human. Water types and fire types don't normally get along.

Vulpix: Normally I wouldn't be but Fox said it was fine and I trust Fox. Lets just stay on our toes just in case.
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
#62TableFlipPosted 2/12/2013 4:03:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63Pendragon71037Posted 2/12/2013 4:03:38 PM
The person didn't seem to hear him, so Pendragon called again, louder this time.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
#64GarioshiPosted 2/12/2013 4:04:34 PM
"Hey, who are you?" asked Isaac to Alice.

"Who are-WHOA! G-Get away from me, Fire type!" screamed Alice, terrified.

"Sheesh, lady! All I wanted to know is who you are!" exclaimed Isaac.
---
My trainer card: http://s18.postimage.org/qtw7d7655/image.jpg
What I look like in real life: http://s11.postimage.org/54ec25d7n/images_CAEA78_FU.jpg
#65Frosted_Chortle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:11:18 PM
*I hope this is good enough.*

Pendragon71037 posted...
The person didn't seem to hear him, so Pendragon called again, louder this time.

I heard a call. I saw a human.

"Looks like someone from Rock Island. probably is." I thought. i decided to speak with him.

"Hey, you must be one of the guys from Rock Island right?" I asked. hopefully we can get along.
---
Alt of Throwback2780.
Please use the mustard of doom.
#66Number_0nePosted 2/12/2013 4:11:21 PM
I shouldn't battle right now. It will only tire Ledian, and I shouldn't make a scene. But that pokemon...I've never seen it before.

Alice said, "That's an interesting pokemon. I really shouldn't do this, but...I'm curious. Alright, I'll battle."

Missingno, can you write the battle since I don't know .4's moves?

Ledian's are:

Drain Punch
Double Team
Bug Buzz
Protect
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#67Number_0nePosted 2/12/2013 4:13:27 PM
Garioshi posted...
"Hey, who are you?" asked Isaac to Alice.

"Who are-WHOA! G-Get away from me, Fire type!" screamed Alice, terrified.

"Sheesh, lady! All I wanted to know is who you are!" exclaimed Isaac.

"I'm Alice," she snapped. "Leader of Bug Island."

She walked off angrily.

(Also, this happens after the battle with K.)
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. Who wins?
#68DanTheMan49Posted 2/12/2013 4:13:34 PM
Dan: Yeah. Y'know... Maybe we should team up. You're weak to rock and ground, and 'ol blasty here can cover that. And if we come across any grass, you cover me.
---
---
I'm not racist. I hate all races equally.
#69willingmessPosted 2/12/2013 4:14:19 PM
will: oh great.... I probably should of stuck with the guide... now we're horribly lost in this forest.

trapinch looks up at him

will: oh... don't give me that look....

suddenly he hears someone call out.

will: hey! maybe this guy could help me!

so he walks over to the person

will: howdy! could you help me get to wherever it is we need to go?

(feel free to continue this, pendragon)
---
Warning! this post may cause severe laughter. viewer discretion is advised...... read it, it's funny!
#70TableFlipPosted 2/12/2013 4:16:09 PM
DanTheMan49 posted...
Dan: Yeah. Y'know... Maybe we should team up. You're weak to rock and ground, and 'ol blasty here can cover that. And if we come across any grass, you cover me.
---

Tableflip interrupted the conversation.

Tableflip:Speaking of weaknesses,I hate fighters.You can take care of those...right? Umbre and I also hate bugs >_>
---
I don't even know anymore.