This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's Remember that Ninfia Probably Won't Be That Great Competitively

#11EnferolunosPosted 2/12/2013 4:13:15 PM
Let's remember, TC, that not everyone cares
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#12MugilokoPosted 2/12/2013 4:16:20 PM
I hope its really bad so I never have to see it.

---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#13GiftedACIIIPosted 2/12/2013 5:20:30 PM
Enferolunos posted...

So this is your gimmick huh? You're such a child.
#14LioleiaPosted 2/12/2013 5:24:45 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...

I think they are saying that not everyone cares about how competitively viable a Pokemon is. The Eeveelutions have always been popular, even the bad ones.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
The most pedantic nitpicker to ever nitpick.
#15GiftedACIIIPosted 2/12/2013 5:29:42 PM
Lioleia posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...

I think they are saying that not everyone cares about how competitively viable a Pokemon is. The Eeveelutions have always been popular, even the bad ones.

That's not what I meant. Hes been replying to all competitive and Charizard topics saying how competitive sucks and how he loves Charizard because hes a nostalgia fanboy.

And that's actually not true. Glaceon and Leafeon, two of the worst eeveelutions competitively (sadly as I love them and used them in platinum) are the two least popular and talked about eeveelution in the fandom. Flareon is basically talked about in the vein of talking about Farfetche'd. A joke (even though hes actually ok as a fire special wall in nu). All the other eeveelutions are amazing in competitive and seen often, with the least seen now Umbreon, being a former top ou choice.
#16luigi_master29Posted 2/12/2013 6:02:57 PM(edited)
HP: 130
Atk: 60
Def: 65
SpAtk: 95
SpDef: 65
Spe: 110

(I'm not sure what this will accomplish competitively >_>, it looks a bit ****)

OR an Umbreon with swapped defenses (and attack/sp. attack for fun)

HP: 95
Atk: 65
Def: 130
SpAtk: 60
SpDef: 110
Spe: 65

OR better yet, a mixture of a inverted Espeon and Jolteon (since the only difference between them is the 130/110 are swapped between sp attack and speed).

HP: 65
Atk: 110
Def: 95
SpAtk: 60
Spe: 130

It would really need to fill a helpful niche that is currently not occupied by it's useful older siblings (Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon or Jolteon) and not have any major competitive flaws like it's other siblings (Flareon, Leafeon or Glaceon).
---
RIP MGO :(
PSN: Lucky_29
#17SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 6:04:14 PM
It should get 130 in attack and learn Flare Blitz.
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#18pbandjamesPosted 2/12/2013 6:05:14 PM
Mugiloko posted...
I hope its really bad so I never have to see it.

What's wrong with it? It looks better than Vaporeon; everything looks better than Vaporeon. It looks like a normal type thing. Ain't nothin' wrong with dat.
---
Game news is the best news.
#19GiftedACIIIPosted 2/12/2013 6:08:17 PM
Second_Chances posted...
HP: 60
Atk: 130
SpAtk: 110
Speed: 95

Full offense.

Mixed offense usually isn't that good.

A possibility is

Hp:60
Atk:130
Sp:atk:65 (or 95)
Sp:Def:95 (or 65)
Speed:110

Since its a possibility that its a dragon type (the only type of the original special moves from gen 1-3 that isn't an eeveelution) this would be another amazing swords dance (or dragon dance) outrager except with no double ice weakness.
The former stat choiceswould be the superior choice, allowing it to take some Sp.A hits while setting up or switching in but it could be the latter stat shoices f he becomes the frail wallbreaker glass cannon
#20pikachupwnagePosted 2/12/2013 6:12:54 PM
Atk 130
Speed 115

Adaptability, swords dance and extremepeed.

Anything that isn't rock or steel will openly weep when this thing emerges from its ball. Its like extremekiller areceus but with better attack.(albeit much squisher as well)
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything