This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eevee will evolve to Ninfia with this:

#11DreamsaberPosted 2/12/2013 2:37:11 PM
pmackinnon posted...
Seeing as the Prism Scale already exists, I doubt it.
Ancient Power existed before Sinnoh.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#12Missingno_MastrPosted 2/12/2013 2:38:24 PM
pmackinnon posted...

Tell that to Piloswine and Lickitung. They've been able to meet their evolutionary requirements since Generation II, and not until Generation IV did that ever amount to anything.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#13IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:39:50 PM
I will stand with my idea(being the bond mechanic the second one) until the real method is revealed(Don't you see the sparkles and the rainbow it must be...or pokemon contests are back?!)
---
US Blue/Black Ambassador 3DS XL FC:3351-4244-8930
Special Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 GT: xXVergiliousXx
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 2/12/2013 2:40:23 PM
Apparently there's going to be a new mechanic called "bonding."
Eevee always used a new mechanic to evolve, so Ninfia will probably come from bonding.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#15GaiamageXPosted 2/12/2013 2:40:30 PM
IzanagiBlast posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Jolteon-Vaporeon-Flareon used a stone for evolution, so why would Ninfia not use that?

That doesn't break continuity.
---
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -
#16pmackinnonPosted 2/12/2013 2:41:41 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
pmackinnon posted...

Tell that to Piloswine and Lickitung. They've been able to meet their evolutionary requirements since Generation II, and not until Generation IV did that ever amount to anything.

I still doubt it, seeing as no other Pokemon has used an old item to evolve.
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#17IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:46:01 PM
GaiamageX posted...
IzanagiBlast posted...
Number_0ne posted...
Jolteon-Vaporeon-Flareon used a stone for evolution, so why would Ninfia not use that?

The guy said that Leafeon and Glaceon didn't need an item to evolve i just remembered him that the first 3 eeveelutions USED a stone so the chance that Ninfia evolves through an item is still there.
---
US Blue/Black Ambassador 3DS XL FC:3351-4244-8930
Special Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 GT: xXVergiliousXx
#18OldDirtyCRPosted 2/12/2013 2:49:42 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
They've always said that when an old pokemon gets a new evolution it will be through new methods, be it a new item or a new mechanic altogether. So no, Eevee won't be using any already existing items. It'll either have a new place it needs to level up yet, new item, or a brand new mechanic.

Where did they say this exactly? Is this one of those things that fans just assumed based on what has happened? Or did Gamefreak actually state this?

Maybe I should make a list of the countless things that people assumed were "rules" of pokemon design/releases and then were changed up by GameFreak.

Pokemon magically getting baby forms even though they didn't have them the previous gen doesn't break continuity? Why didn't my pikachu hatch as a pichu in red? They retconned steel/dark types (originally they were newly discovered, but they retconned it to make it that they always existed). Two pokemon already break this "rule" as stated before.

Anyways, I'm guessing it'll be an area specific evolution. Maybe something to do with whatever beauty contest type crap they throw into the game this time. They seem to be moving away from stone evolutions in favor of more involved methods.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#19Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 2:50:33 PM
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=988029
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#20IzanagiBlast(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:52:23 PM
Gardevoir47 posted...
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=988029

Downloaded it lol
---