This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

if this game is launching globally at the same time, then how come...

#1luckybakaPosted 2/12/2013 4:49:52 PM
...we're not getting new information at the same time as Japan? we got a Japanese AND English trailer around the same time, so how come Japan gets a magazine that reveals new stuff while the rest of the world has to wait for scans and translations? Maybe i'm missing something and someone could just fill me in.
#2pmackinnonPosted 2/12/2013 4:50:28 PM
Because Fame Greak
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#3FuneralCakePosted 2/12/2013 4:50:44 PM
The magazine was leaked. Its official release date is the 15th.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
http://i.imgur.com/oMfaqni.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Hmo0Oia.jpg
#4Alty1Posted 2/12/2013 4:53:07 PM
I imagine it is because there is a relationship between CoroCoro and GameFreak that does not have a direct analogue in America.
#5RadioRebelPosted 2/12/2013 4:55:17 PM
FuneralCake posted...

It amazes me that people still aren't getting this. We will get the info on or shortly after the 15th (maybe sooner, we did get Xerneas and Yveltal's names before Japan did...)
---
Gen Sixers: Uno
Hoennbabbies: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
#6pmackinnonPosted 2/12/2013 4:55:41 PM
RadioRebel posted...
FuneralCake posted...

It amazes me that people still aren't getting this. We will get the info on or shortly after the 15th (maybe sooner, we did get Xerneas and Yveltal's names before Japan did...)

---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#7TaiphlosionPosted 2/12/2013 5:02:44 PM
Even if it's having a worldwide release i don't think they have the obligation to release every new information on all the territories at the same time...
#8OldDirtyCRPosted 2/12/2013 5:03:44 PM
CoroCoro is a Japanese magazine.

Please point me to the equivalent popular English magazine that's worked with GameFreak directly for years? Oh wait, it doesn't exist.

Regardless, this is a magazine leak. Wait until it's officially released before crying that you are being forsaken.
---
Official husband of Skyla.