This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope Ninfia has a male counterpart.

#1thisguy12Posted 2/12/2013 5:57:21 PM
I like Ninfia, but the eeveelution is a bit too feminine in my opinion. Hopefully Ninfia will have a male counterpart that is more mellow and less pink, so everybody is pleased.
Umbreon and Espeon were a night/day pair, so maybe Ninfia and its counterpart will be a female/male duo? If gender eeveelutions are unrealistic, then maybe another pokemon can be released with an entirely new typing, but with different coloring and style?
#2Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 6:01:24 PM
If this were to be true, it would be annoying to get Ninfia, as we all know the rate Female Eevee normally appear.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#3FuneralCakePosted 2/12/2013 6:02:18 PM
I can definitely see Ninfia having a male counterpart. Maybe Eevee's gender ratio will be changed? I don't see why it can't happen.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
http://i.imgur.com/oMfaqni.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Hmo0Oia.jpg
#4SlimeStackPosted 2/12/2013 6:03:08 PM
It's not really any different to a male Jigglypuff or Clefairy though is it?
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#5Chandler014Posted 2/12/2013 6:05:24 PM
I hope for a Male counterpart. On the Gender ratio, either they can change it to where it's equal, or make Ninfia Basically the best Eeveelution. My opinion of course,
#6deidara21Posted 2/12/2013 6:06:19 PM
Get over it
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#7Burning_BreezePosted 2/12/2013 6:07:56 PM
deidara21 posted...
Get over it

---
Our divided brothers we slay
#8thisguy12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:09:26 PM
Burning_Breeze posted...
deidara21 posted...
Get over it

Sorry I don't share the same opinion as you?
God forbid we speculate on a pokemon forum.
#9Burning_BreezePosted 2/12/2013 6:46:11 PM(edited)
It's okay to have a different opinion :) but I just get a little impatient with the whole masculine/feminine thing. Do you have a problem with female Mr. Mime? Female Conkeldurr? Machamp? Male Mienshao? It's okay for men to be "feminine", and women to be "masculine", and your discomfort with the possibility of a feminine male pokemon just upsets me a tiny bit.

I'm not outraged, nor am I saying that you should feel bad, I just want everyone to really think about why it matters and then consider whether or not it should continue to matter.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did make this evolution gender specific, but I'd be happier if it wasn't.
---
Our divided brothers we slay
#10RoccoRedPosted 2/12/2013 6:46:58 PM
Burning_Breeze posted...
It's okay to have a different opinion :) but I just get a little impatient with the whole masculine/feminine thing. Do you have a problem with female Mr. Mime? Female Conkeldurr? Machamp? Male Mienshao? It's okay for men to be "feminine", and women to be "masculine", and your discomfort with the possibility of a feminine male pokemon just upsets me a tiny bit.

I'm not outraged, nor am I saying that you should feel bad, I just want everyone to really think about why it matters and then consider whether or not it should continue to matter.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did make this evolution gender specific, but I'd be happier if it wasn't.

This! Say no to Poke-Stereotyping! :D
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon