This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really hope Ninfia has a male counterpart.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I really hope Ninfia has a male counterpart.

User Info: thisguy12

thisguy12
4 years ago#1
I like Ninfia, but the eeveelution is a bit too feminine in my opinion. Hopefully Ninfia will have a male counterpart that is more mellow and less pink, so everybody is pleased.
Umbreon and Espeon were a night/day pair, so maybe Ninfia and its counterpart will be a female/male duo? If gender eeveelutions are unrealistic, then maybe another pokemon can be released with an entirely new typing, but with different coloring and style?

User Info: Gardevoir47

Gardevoir47
4 years ago#2
If this were to be true, it would be annoying to get Ninfia, as we all know the rate Female Eevee normally appear.
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#3
I can definitely see Ninfia having a male counterpart. Maybe Eevee's gender ratio will be changed? I don't see why it can't happen.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
http://i.imgur.com/oMfaqni.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Hmo0Oia.jpg

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#4
It's not really any different to a male Jigglypuff or Clefairy though is it?
Professional Chespin fanboy.

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
4 years ago#5
I hope for a Male counterpart. On the Gender ratio, either they can change it to where it's equal, or make Ninfia Basically the best Eeveelution. My opinion of course,

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
4 years ago#6
Get over it
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.

User Info: Burning_Breeze

Burning_Breeze
4 years ago#7
deidara21 posted...
Get over it
Our divided brothers we slay

User Info: thisguy12

thisguy12
4 years ago#8
Burning_Breeze posted...
deidara21 posted...
Get over it

Sorry I don't share the same opinion as you?
God forbid we speculate on a pokemon forum.

User Info: Burning_Breeze

Burning_Breeze
4 years ago#9
It's okay to have a different opinion :) but I just get a little impatient with the whole masculine/feminine thing. Do you have a problem with female Mr. Mime? Female Conkeldurr? Machamp? Male Mienshao? It's okay for men to be "feminine", and women to be "masculine", and your discomfort with the possibility of a feminine male pokemon just upsets me a tiny bit.

I'm not outraged, nor am I saying that you should feel bad, I just want everyone to really think about why it matters and then consider whether or not it should continue to matter.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did make this evolution gender specific, but I'd be happier if it wasn't.
Our divided brothers we slay

User Info: RoccoRed

RoccoRed
4 years ago#10
Burning_Breeze posted...
It's okay to have a different opinion :) but I just get a little impatient with the whole masculine/feminine thing. Do you have a problem with female Mr. Mime? Female Conkeldurr? Machamp? Male Mienshao? It's okay for men to be "feminine", and women to be "masculine", and your discomfort with the possibility of a feminine male pokemon just upsets me a tiny bit.

I'm not outraged, nor am I saying that you should feel bad, I just want everyone to really think about why it matters and then consider whether or not it should continue to matter.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did make this evolution gender specific, but I'd be happier if it wasn't.

This! Say no to Poke-Stereotyping! :D
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I really hope Ninfia has a male counterpart.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived