This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were to battle Ash in a full battle what Pokemon would you use?

#51ryudin89Posted 2/12/2013 9:00:48 PM
It depends, which Ash are we talking about?

Lololololol I forgot all ma strategies Unova Ash? Or Counter-Shield, actual strategy Sinnoh Ash?

If the former then a simple EV trained team can beat him, the latter will actual require some strategy to beat.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#52Oblivion_HeroPosted 2/12/2013 9:05:29 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Tyranitar, Scizor, Haxorus, Swampert, Sand Rush Excadrill, and Garchomp.
I'd destroy his team easily.

This is the best team here. Though it contains a pokemon that is considered uber by most competitive rulesets in singles.

Uber isn't against the rules. Only Legendaries are.
Besides, Ash has (or had) a Gible, and Iris has (or had) an Excadrill. Why can't I?

Hmm if you put it that way Ash could've had a very similar or even stronger team than what Red in the Gen II games then. He would definitely not be LOLWIPED easily if his mons were all fully evolved and were at level 90+

True.
But I'm still considering Ash's idiocy in this. Ash had those Pokemon available to him, but he'd probably say "GO PIKACHU!" as my Garchomp eats it...
We're talking about the kid who set his Charizard free after it won a huge competition.

But he can call up the Charizard at any time he wants, still owns it, AND it's apparently coming back for part of Unova. He didn't sever ties with it.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#53GiftedACIIIPosted 2/13/2013 6:38:44 AM
ryudin89 posted...
It depends, which Ash are we talking about?

Lololololol I forgot all ma strategies Unova Ash? Or Counter-Shield, actual strategy Sinnoh Ash?

If the former then a simple EV trained team can beat him, the latter will actual require some strategy to beat.

Except I doubt many people here ev train at all and are using their ingame mons where they have a negative nature for their strongest stat, EVs spread around randomly by how they played through the game, and low IVs for important stats. That's the average gamefaqer/Noncompetitive player
#54Cheesepower5Posted 2/13/2013 6:45:30 AM(edited)
Rattata (Level 1) Any Nature/Ability
Item: Focus Sash
Endeavor, Quick Attack

Repeat x5
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#55CakeOfLiesPosted 2/13/2013 6:43:59 AM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
This is the best team here. Though it contains a pokemon that is considered uber by most competitive rulesets in singles.

Uber isn't against the rules. Only Legendaries are.
Besides, Ash has (or had) a Gible, and Iris has (or had) an Excadrill. Why can't I?

Hmm if you put it that way Ash could've had a very similar or even stronger team than what Red in the Gen II games then. He would definitely not be LOLWIPED easily if his mons were all fully evolved and were at level 90+

True.
But I'm still considering Ash's idiocy in this. Ash had those Pokemon available to him, but he'd probably say "GO PIKACHU!" as my Garchomp eats it...
We're talking about the kid who set his Charizard free after it won a huge competition.

But he can call up the Charizard at any time he wants, still owns it, AND it's apparently coming back for part of Unova. He didn't sever ties with it.

And that is why I have Swampert and Tyranitar.
I use both of them to take down Charizards.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#56MugilokoPosted 2/13/2013 6:44:20 AM
I'd use Turtwig because he's obviously broken.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#57EstheimasterPosted 2/13/2013 6:47:44 AM
Lucario
Dragonite
Blaziken
Darkrai (They used him in a Pokemon League)
Richie's Pikachu
Morrison's Meowth

Instant win.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.