This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everything we know for certain about Ninfia as of February 12.

#11ExcaliburOwnerPosted 2/12/2013 11:17:07 PM
I thought that, with the international release of the games, all the world would get news of new Pokemon just like they did with the starters and cover legendaries.

But it seems Japan still have the lead in the news department, which is a good thing for those people that like giving fan names to Pokemon with no official English names. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those.
---
Played: Pokemon Black (and White). Progress: Finished both, with complete Pokedex in Black.
Playing: Pokemon Conquest. Progress: At the post-game.
#12axl_absolvedPosted 2/12/2013 11:23:00 PM
Ninfia
N___a + infi
infi is obviously short for infinity, which fits with the maths theme of X and Y.
Capital N with subscript a is Avogadro's number, 6.022*10^23
These are the first games of the 6.022*10^23th generation
Avogadro was Italian
Italy has good wine
France has good wine

French type confirmed.
#13axl_absolvedPosted 2/12/2013 11:29:34 PM
Ninfia
Ninfea
Ninf-ea
I have an EA2 test tomorrow
I am going to fail my test because I am creating conspiracies
This generation is going to fail
The Pokemon franchise is going to make a main series game that does not sell well
Apocalypse

I'm going to die a virgin type confirmed
#14Missingno_MastrPosted 2/12/2013 11:44:55 PM
keijimaster posted...
RandomSong posted...
It literally has been a little over 24 hours since the reveal. And we're now summarizing everything we already knew about it?

Yes because we need it. This is gamefaqs after all.

This logic is unequivocal.

You're new to the boards here, aren't you? You're obviously not new to the site, and yet you don't think "this is GameFAQs" is a logical response to someone asking if we really need something summarized so soon... It's the only explanation. Trust me, you'll learn very quickly around here that the GameFAQs boards are a cesspool of trolls, soulless people, and pretty much the entire world population of folks with single digit IQs. There's fads, joke topics, and topics with intentionally misleading titles. Trolling is the national pastime here, closely followed by intentionally getting topics to 500 posts.

tl;dr; Screw logic, this is GameFAQs.
---
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/weezing-alliance/pictures/59420-1.PNG
#15keijimasterPosted 2/13/2013 8:35:44 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
keijimaster posted...
RandomSong posted...
It literally has been a little over 24 hours since the reveal. And we're now summarizing everything we already knew about it?

Yes because we need it. This is gamefaqs after all.

This logic is unequivocal.

You're new to the boards here, aren't you? You're obviously not new to the site, and yet you don't think "this is GameFAQs" is a logical response to someone asking if we really need something summarized so soon... It's the only explanation. Trust me, you'll learn very quickly around here that the GameFAQs boards are a cesspool of trolls, soulless people, and pretty much the entire world population of folks with single digit IQs. There's fads, joke topics, and topics with intentionally misleading titles. Trolling is the national pastime here, closely followed by intentionally getting topics to 500 posts.

tl;dr; Screw logic, this is GameFAQs.

New to the boards? You must be joking. I've been around boards much worse than any of the Pokemon boards. But, I don't blame you for thinking that. Sarcasem flies over everyone around here.
---
You're converting to Xbox over system failure? That's like getting pissed with chemo and deciding to stick with cancer.
#16pmackinnonPosted 2/13/2013 8:59:58 AM
nro87 posted...
GallantChaddymn posted...
Ninfia will be called Ninfeon is far from a stretch.

Yeah, but Jolteon is called Thunders in Japan. Vaporeon is called Showers. Flareon is Booster. Espeon and Umbreon are Eifi and Birakki.

Espeon is Eifie. Umbreon is Blacky.
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#17valmardragonPosted 2/13/2013 9:00:58 AM
I'm calling it, it will be a normal type but gain the ability Multi-type along with access to some elemental moves for stab. It would be another interesting way to see the unstable DNA of eevee
---
GT:Shadowfox555
Pokemon White FC: 5071 8469 5256
#18axl_absolvedPosted 2/13/2013 9:10:49 AM
No one wished me luck on my test. BM, Pokex board. >:(
#19SirPiercePosted 2/13/2013 10:27:38 AM(edited)
ExcaliburOwner posted...
I thought that, with the international release of the games, all the world would get news of new Pokemon just like they did with the starters and cover legendaries.

But it seems Japan still have the lead in the news department, which is a good thing for those people that like giving fan names to Pokemon with no official English names. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those.

This could still happen. CoroCoro isn't out till the 15th. This was leaked early. The chances of the US Pokemon site revealing Ninfia on the 15th (alongside the scheduled reveal in Japan) are pretty high. They could even do it tomorrow since Japan is about half a day ahead if the US East Coast.
---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#20WetterdewPosted 2/13/2013 12:57:24 PM
We know more than that. Its height and weight were revealed.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.