This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ninfia is the Pokemon of Love!

#1Katharina27Posted 2/12/2013 10:48:42 PM
Think about it. The new game is probably based in France. The new female lead is wearing a red dress and looks questionable for younger viewers. With the new fox starter, the vixen jokes will never cease. There is also reason to believe that the X and Y titles are referring to the X and Y chromosomes. Ninfia cannot be a dragon type... or if it is, I shall name it Falcore. It's name does appear to be derived from a creature known as a Nymph The new Pokemon type must be love.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#2Fritz0x8Posted 2/12/2013 10:49:29 PM
why do i feel so much hate then?
---
~~Pro Gamer~~Web Comic Artist~~Singer~~Model~~Famous~
http://sheapered.blogspot.com/
#3Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 10:52:57 PM
So does that mean it evolves through Happiness?

And if there is a counterpart, it only evolves through Hatred?

*shudders*
---
Pokemon White FC: 3825 7849 1598
BTW, The Game
#4EnferolunosPosted 2/12/2013 10:54:56 PM
the vixen jokes will never cease

They never started
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5Katharina27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:56:22 PM
Enferolunos posted...

They never started

Oh, I guess that just means that I'm a pervert. Oh well!
---
#6Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 11:06:09 PM
Katharina27 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

They never started

Oh, I guess that just means that I'm a pervert. Oh well!

Who isn't a Pervert?

That is the question I want answered. And no, Anyone below age of 17 does not count.
---
BTW, The Game
#7Katharina27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:12:51 PM
I'd say the ones who swear themselves to celebacy but they spend so much time thinking about not having sex that I doubt that their dreams are very pure.

If you didn't catch the Scarlet and Vixen jokes from the beginning then that just makes me a bigger perv than you.

Ninfia will most certainly raise a white flag in the presence of conflict because she is French!
---
#8Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 11:18:38 PM(edited)
Katharina27 posted...
I'd say the ones who swear themselves to celebacy but they spend so much time thinking about not having sex that I doubt that their dreams are very pure.

If you didn't catch the Scarlet and Vixen jokes from the beginning then that just makes me a bigger perv than you.

Ninfia will most certainly raise a white flag in the presence of conflict because she is French!

Eeeehhhh... Idk... My mind is attracted to a TON of different kinds, including both genders (sometimes even the ones that have both).

I, literally, get aroused by almost everything I see/hear/touch.

But enough about that. Today is Ninfia's day to shine.

Edit: A lot of Scents do the same btw.
---
BTW, The Game
#9Katharina27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:19:48 PM
Gardevoir47 posted...
Katharina27 posted...

Eeeehhhh... Idk... My mind is attracted to a TON of different kinds, including both genders (sometimes even the ones that have both).

That doesn't make you a pervert. That makes you a Nymphomaniac and there's medication for that.
---
#10Gardevoir47Posted 2/12/2013 11:22:02 PM
Katharina27 posted...
Gardevoir47 posted...
Katharina27 posted...

That doesn't make you a pervert. That makes you a Nymphomaniac and there's medication for that.

But I'm not a Woman... According to what I just read, it only happens to women.
---
BTW, The Game