This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

rate this month's corocoro leak

#1Oreno5267Posted 2/12/2013 11:07:20 PM

all we got, hopefully, is ninfia with its type unown. maybe tomorrow more news will come.

i think its flying, cuz those tail at neck can act as wings, or she can just glide thru air.
---
There are no bad or good ideas. After all, an idea is just that; an idea. It all depends upon the method of execution and implementation.
#2axl_absolvedPosted 2/12/2013 11:10:56 PM
Unown type confirmed.
#3SupahJemPosted 2/12/2013 11:13:58 PM

Eevee form was expected.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#4SpeedDaemonPosted 2/12/2013 11:17:41 PM

slightly less than I was hoping for, and the new eeveelution is not terrible, but still pretty mediocre. I don't feel any particular desire to train one.
---
Terry McAuliffe for Governor '14
#5wishseeker234Posted 2/12/2013 11:29:17 PM

It was just one pokemon and a movie announcement, and nothing more. There was no info given on the region name, MC arts or the bonding mechanic.
#6thatmovingbushPosted 2/12/2013 11:30:13 PM
wishseeker234 posted...

It was just one pokemon and a movie announcement, and nothing more. There was no info given on the region name, MC arts or the bonding mechanic.

---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#7CharizardFirePosted 2/12/2013 11:30:35 PM

It's great to see a new Pokémon (and an Eeveelution at that!), but there's still so much we don't know about the ones that are already revealed.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#8kirbydude385Posted 2/12/2013 11:34:50 PM

Only one new Pokemon, the rest was on freaking Rumble U or whatever its called
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#9gamester_12345Posted 2/12/2013 11:37:45 PM
I probably rank it at least a 7, if only for the Mewtwo subtitle alone...unsure if it's the same one from the First movie though, but it would be cool if it was...

As for Ninfia, i feel that it deviated too far from the Eeeveelution's general theme....

• A common thing between all evolution is a dog/fox-like body with slender catlike legs.
• Smallish shiny eyes.
• Eeveelutions could be easily told apart from their color, ears and tail shapes.

Now, Espeon's tail was split into 2, but the whole purple and slightly under-fluffs on the ears defined it, even Glaceon could've strided away, but the hair wasn't toodistracting.

But Ninfia just looks like some sort of weird hybrid of Victini, Suicune and Milotic, i really wonder if it was designed that way with 3D graphics in mind, or if they devised it during BW2's post-release to make sure it doesn't detract too much from other Pokemon that was invented gen IV and earlier...

The ribbons seems too much, like i said it looks like Suicune...its legs are too long...again, does it need 4 ribbons...and a bow?

In other note, is Ninfia's name a little close to Nymphia?
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2340
KoL: Plucky, currently a Accordion Thief
#10EnferolunosPosted 2/12/2013 11:43:33 PM
6/10

I wanted more Pokemon, but it's nice getting a new Eeveelution, which is pretty cute too.
The fact that it was only Nympheon was somewhat disappointing though.
---
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you