This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

did anyone think gen 5 would have a new type?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. did anyone think gen 5 would have a new type?
2 years ago#1
i'm asking because i don't understand why, suddenly, people think gen 6 is going to have one.
---
Heh heh... the wind... it is... blowing...
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
2 years ago#2
On these boards every Gen from now gets a new type because stupid.
2 years ago#3
Because when Pokemon 3ds was diesel announced before black / white 2 they said they would change the series forever. Many believe a new type is part of this change. That and so many people asking for more types will eventually make the developers cave. Making fans happy makes more monies.
2 years ago#4
As always, the Light type was thought to be a sure thing just because of Reshiram. Before we knew their typing, many believed Reshiram would be Light type and Zekrom would be Dark type.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
2 years ago#5
People thought gen 4 would have a new type and 5 and I'm sure 3 too. lol
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
2 years ago#6
primetime bump because i still don't get it.
---
Heh heh... the wind... it is... blowing...
Official Ninetales of the Pokemon X and Y boards
2 years ago#7
Actually, yes. When Reshiram and Zekrom were released, everybody was sure that they would be Light-Type and Dark-Type respectively. Speaking of which, I have a topic that I need to bump...
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
2 years ago#8
Here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/54453392
---
hee hee hee
Official Natu of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. did anyone think gen 5 would have a new type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived