This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There is only one type the new Eeveelution can be

#1pokemonfreak97Posted 2/13/2013 11:40:58 AM
And that is whatever type it is. Seriously, people, stop arguing over this; it is NOT worth fighting about whether it's Normal or Fighting or Rock or Ground or Steel or Bug or Dark or Ghost or Dragon or Flying or a new type or another new type or some different new type. At the risk of stating a useless tautology, we will know its type either when they reveal it or when somebody goes into the game and uses moves on it. Stop arguing.

Yes, the title was meant to draw people in so they can read what I have to say.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#2Twilight_SonataPosted 2/13/2013 11:48:02 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Seriously, people, stop arguing over this

We have literally nothing else to do. We've already speculated everything there is to speculate about everything else we've gotten. What do you suggest we talk about instead?
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 2/13/2013 11:49:06 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...

We have literally nothing else to do. We've already speculated everything there is to speculate about everything else we've gotten. What do you suggest we talk about instead?

Pie.
---
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47
#4blackshoelacePosted 2/13/2013 11:52:11 AM
Twilight_Sonata posted...
pokemonfreak97 posted...

The stock market.
---
GoldenEye 007: [DS]Renfreak @ 2641-0130-7739
#5Twilight_SonataPosted 2/13/2013 11:53:11 AM
Great, make topics about those thing.
---
#6EJWPosted 2/13/2013 11:54:26 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Pie.

blackshoelace posted...
The stock market.

Completely off topic.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#7pokemonfreak97(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:57:49 AM
I don't know what you would talk about; other Pokémon that could be revealed, Abilities that you think would be good to add, ways to improve Dunsparce and friends; what Fan Rotom's new ability will be, whether Ninfia can learn Flare Blitz, guesses for how many Pokémon there will be, what some of the typical Pokémon (bugs, birds, rats, legendary trios) will be, what the evil team's name/motivation will be, et cetera.
---
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
#8Twilight_SonataPosted 2/13/2013 11:59:33 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
I don't know what you would talk about; other Pokémon that could be revealed, Abilities that you think would be good to add, ways to improve Dunsparce and friends; what Fan Rotom's new ability will be, whether Ninfia can learn Flare Blitz, guesses for how many Pokémon there will be, what some of the typical Pokémon (bugs, birds, rats, legendary trios) will be, what the evil team's name/motivation will be, et cetera.

We've already done all of those things. We're talking about what's new because we haven't talked about it before. But if you want to start a topic about any of those things to add variety to the current discussions, nobody is stopping you. Please do start topics about those things!
---
#9galaxiadarknessPosted 2/13/2013 12:24:30 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

I would say there's a good chance that Ninfia can learn Flare Blitz if it's a fire type...do you think it will be? Pink is pretty much red. Guys, Ninfia is a fire type, confirmed! Prove me wrong! Srsly, I'm right!
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.
#10WindyligthPosted 2/13/2013 12:29:01 PM
I thought I'd heard the last of the word tautology in my philosophy class, but nope.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.