This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Pokemon was made by Activision.

#1HulkkisPosted 2/13/2013 12:16:39 PM
Only 50 new pokemon at launch, Rest are DLC spread over the next 12 months. Data of all pokemon already on cart of course.
HM moves are removed because there are no optional paths. The entire game is 100% linear.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#2TableFlipPosted 2/13/2013 12:17:42 PM
Someone better hack this game and make it better.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#3PolimarioPosted 2/13/2013 12:18:19 PM
You forgot the part where the only way to get new Pokemon is by buying special figurines at stores.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!
#4DarkFistsPosted 2/13/2013 12:20:03 PM
The stories would be the focus, not the Pokemon, also, they'd give you choices that only matter during the journey, said choices will still result in the same ending.

They'll give you a new ending if you whine enough though
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5Ambi3ntT3chPosted 2/13/2013 12:22:08 PM
DarkFists posted...
The stories would be the focus, not the Pokemon, also, they'd give you choices that only matter during the journey, said choices will still result in the same ending.

This is not EA.
#6jamieyelloPosted 2/13/2013 12:28:42 PM
They wouldn't bother with debug, they'd stop making it as soon as it's technically playable. They'd turn it into lord of the rings drama first, then take your favorite pokemon and turn it into a troll, ask for millions of dollars when close developers ask to use the characters (fighting games) and worst of all never go out of bussiness because of how cheap they are *sobs dramatically*
---
my sig was getting old.
#7AmyUnleashedPosted 2/13/2013 12:28:58 PM
There would also be a large ammount of Guns, pokemon with tattoo's & Mutant Pokemon...
#8SlimeStackPosted 2/13/2013 12:29:33 PM
DarkFists posted...

Because Activision made Mass Effect 3...
---
Professional Chespin fanboy.
#9elite_marksmanPosted 2/13/2013 12:33:26 PM
Well...there are pretty much no optional paths in Pokemon anyways. There may be a little diversion or two, but that's it.

And HMs just serve as artificial barriers. Except Fly, which is just a convenience.

And Black and White were pretty linear. You were basically going in a straight line the entire time. They didn't even try to hide it like in earlier games. In previous gens, you could look at the town map and go "Oh wow, I wonder where I'm gonna go next", but in B/W you would look at the town map and go "Okay, I'm going here next."
#10Thefatness16Posted 2/13/2013 12:33:27 PM
Unrelated, but did anybody know that Bobby Kotick, was at one point the CEO of 4kids. I still think he owns apart in it. Meaning he was in charge of the Pokemon Anime in the US.